• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Franck Kessié

Give the agent 100.000£ and he will join us now

What price this, for a player who hasn't won anything in his career?

10-11-ac-milan-serie-a-scudetto-winners.jpg

Wonder if he will be one of those we were linked with for a window or two but never happens . Bigger clubs than us will be in for him in summer when he’s free and that’s that.

That I think is why we tried this month.

The only logic is that we sign a deal with him now for the summer, and in the meantime loan him from Milan
Good shout. The one thing I’m wondering is how accurate is the reports about him rejecting us now are. I only question because in this day and age we wouldn’t go to the trouble of agreeing a few with Milan without there being something agreed or indication from the player that he will come. Just wonder if there’s more going on in the background….

The only logic is that we sign a deal with him now for the summer, and in the meantime loan him from Milan
Of course it needs Kessie to agree to it all for that to go through. And if he's being advised by his agent that he can earn much more by just waiting a few months more...then there's not much we can do

I feel very cynical at the moment about our whole transfer approach. We aren’t ambitious enough, we don’t move quick enough and we low ball too much. Kessie may have wanted to join Barcelona anyway… I mean, it’s Barcelona. But the fact that we still haven’t signed anyone but instead continually miss out on targets… it’s not good.

Back