• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adama Traore

I understand why he want him, if you are playing 5-3-2-1
You need alot of speed on wb. AT gives that and Reg got speed..

——————————Lloris——————
Adama—Sanc—Romero—Dier—Reg
———Kessier—høybjerg—skip——
—-Moura——————————Son
—————————Kane

The talks have been going on for weeks and the broad outline of the deal has been agreed in principle.

We will not formalise this until we raise some money via sales, as we have £0 to spend thanks to covid and Lewis’ zero tolerance approach on helping the club in the market.

If Wolves agreed to our loan to buy or greatly staggered payment proposals then the deal would already be done.

I understand why he want him, if you are playing 5-3-2-1
You need alot of speed on wb. AT gives that and Reg got speed..

——————————Lloris——————
Adama—Sanc—Romero—Dier—Reg
———Kessier—høybjerg—skip——
—-Moura——————————Son
—————————Kane
It would be nice if we could get away with it, but i suspect other teams would notice the flaw in your team selection.

The talks have been going on for weeks and the broad outline of the deal has been agreed in principle.

We will not formalise this until we raise some money via sales, as we have £0 to spend thanks to covid and Lewis’ zero tolerance approach on helping the club in the market.

If Wolves agreed to our loan to buy or greatly staggered payment proposals then the deal would already be done.
You sure you don't work for Football-Insider?

It would be nice if we could get away with it, but i suspect other teams would notice the flaw in your team selection.

Played against teams with 12 a few times, although those teams have had a Clattenburg or a Moss playing for them

but, but, but what about all the ITK and the likes of Gold pontisicating every five minutes. ;)

ITK is ITK, fun for what it is, can never take it too seriously and it seems to be drying up these days, bring back BEN in the tree I say...

Gold writes what the club wants him to write, same goes with any other club correspondent.

ITK is ITK, fun for what it is, can never take it too seriously and it seems to be drying up these days, bring back BEN in the tree I say...

Gold writes what the club wants him to write, same goes with any other club correspondent.

Do not really disagree with you, sad thing is that they are those who believe every word and get their knickers in a twist when it never happens.

How embarrassing is it that we are 26 days în and we haven't signed him yet. You guys realize that if someone else wanted him, they could have stolen him easily from us, that is if we get him at all. This is the type of players we get with Levi, the one that nobody else bids for and wants.

It's not embarrassing at all because all of these rumours,stories and tiers are all flimflam. Every single one of them. If you get invested or emotional over a rumour on the internet, I think you're only impacting your own mental wellness.

It's not embarrassing at all because all of these rumours,stories and tiers are all flimflam. Every single one of them. If you get invested or emotional over a rumour on the internet, I think you're only impacting your own mental wellness.

I am amazed that there are some fans who really believe what they read/ hear on the internet. i guess they are a real load of sad people about.

Back