• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Africa Cup of Nations 2021 (2022)

My concern for Nigeria is that we are producing strong performances early in the tournament. Does the team have the focus and discipline to consistently perform all the way to the final?

I hope we win the tourney.

6 goals scored, none conceded, so far so good.

I love the the fact that one of goals yesterday was scored and assisted by Leicester players :D

6 goals scored, none conceded, so far so good.

I love the the fact that one of goals yesterday was scored and assisted by Leicester players :D
Group stage is hardly a problem. The real work starts now. At least we are not in the same half as Cameroon. There are some good sides especially our west African brethren e.g. Mali, Senegal, Cote d'Ivoire

Spare a thought for Emmanuel Dennis. He killed off his Eagles career to stay with Watford.

Nah just kidding. Don't spare a thought for him.

Group stage is hardly a problem. The real work starts now. At least we are not in the same half as Cameroon. There are some good sides especially our west African brethren e.g. Mali, Senegal, Cote d'Ivoire

Indeed, I am particularly concerned about Cote d'Ivoire, that Kessie led midfield looks imposing

I see the bbc have a couple of the last 16 games and then two of the 1/4s and the semis and the final.

Second round games this week they have Ivory Coast v Egypt and Cameroon v Comoros.

All on hd via the iplayer so you can catchup on the games played to date.

Eye-wateringly brilliant.
Such credit to that team. Only losing 2-1 despite playing all game without a proper goalkeeper and having a man sent off in the first ten minutes.
And now we have the stadium disaster afterwards :(
Got to hope there won’t be many more dead

Missing the target is bad, but they'd already lost it by then. The first miss was key. Weak shot way to close to the goalkeeper. It was only going to score if the goalie went early the other way. That just added to the pressure for the next penalty takers.

Back