• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Our left back situation is more than fine with him and Reggie, it’s the right hand side where we need an upgrade.

Sessegnon does look like a great prospect, fingers crossed he overcomes his growing pains and doesn’t turn into another Sicknote as Conte’s system seems to need at least 2 highly athletic wing-backs to alternate between on each flank.

E96B049C-55EC-4A52-9583-DB865D2D7B68.jpeg

My best mate is Fulham and at the time assured me we had landed a fantastic player when we stole him from them.

I really wanted to believe it. Forgetting the hype at the time and all the good reports, this kid grew up on the same estate as me in Roehamton SW15. I wanted him to be a success.

Well that was nearly three years ago and tbh I have lost all hope. The kid looks void of any skill, composure or end product every time he's given a chance.

Maybe some could argue that this is down to lack of confidence but im not sure I can accept that.

Get rid the same way we should have got rid of Bale before he found himself

My best mate is Fulham and at the time assured me we had landed a fantastic player when we stole him from them.

I really wanted to believe it. Forgetting the hype at the time and all the good reports, this kid grew up on the same estate as me in Roehamton SW15. I wanted him to be a success.

Well that was nearly three years ago and tbh I have lost all hope. The kid looks void of any skill, composure or end product every time he's given a chance.

Maybe some could argue that this is down to lack of confidence but im not sure I can accept that.

Get rid the same way we should have got rid of Bale before he found himself

Did you catch him fudging your misses or something?

I don't think he is good enough either going forward or defending. Sell in the summer for me.

Eh. Half our HG players are pretty crap (Tnaganga, Winks, Sessegnon, Alli, etc.), but the problem is, selling them all means we would have major problems meeting the 8 HG players rule.

Given that, some of them will probably hang around, and Sess is one of those. He isn't terrible, just mediocre. That is enough to be a half-backup for Reguilon (I say half-backup because we don't actually use him all that much - Conte has preferred Davies to him as a left-back at times already, and has even used Doherty on the left).

Let him stay - maybe he'll be good for a good run and cross every now and then, who knows?

Back