• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ****

Hopefully the next £100m we spend on midfielders turns out better than Ndombele and Lo Celso.
Well let’s bloody hope so . We lack a proper passer of the football in terms of creativity. It’s just a bland trio . I like Skipp but he’s not winning us games

Very, very, very disappointed with that. Didn't expect much but the line up was poor, the attitude was poor, the set up was poor. Yeah, they have a better squad than us but worse teams than us have caused Chelsea far more problems than we did today. We looked beaten before we started.

Incredible that Tanganga was left on and it cost us big time. Thought Dier, Hugo, Hojbjerg and Stevie did well.

There was a bit of talk of winning mentality during the week. You don't get that by getting results against Leicester, you do it by showing up on days like today and getting something.

What epitomised it for me was us 2 down with around 10 to go and Skipp is blown for an obvious offside. Ball is with Harry and he dawdles on it before giving it back to get the game going again. No belief.

I love Conte, I'm 100% behind him but he has a lot of work to do and he needs to do better than he did today. I expected the result but the application and performance was not good enough.

We're a long way short of the top 3 teams at the moment in terms of quality. This game has shown it again. Need a couple players in this week, and then continue the rebuild in the summer

Where we finish this season won't hinge on this game
I understand that. But it’s baffling we are going to spunk money on Traore when there is far more pressing matters than a wide man.

We needed a decent CM in the summer . It was clear Lo Celso and Tanguy were useless.

Steven B. and Winks with a couple of decent half openings. Kane with a header saved and a probably legit goal. We had openings.

with a day less rest we needed to hold our goal, and the clean sheet. And we were close. Chelsea came out second half with more zip - that combined with Tangana and Doherty not being at the races against Hudson A - means we were defeated. On another day we might have got a draw.

No great surprise, desperately need some new players.

think we showed them too much respect, partly with the line up which may be due to injuries but just didn’t seem we ever believed we could hurt them.

Had it down as a 3-1 defeat in the sweep. A draw would have been a massive bonus. It's not a disaster, just annoying.

Good weekend for Chelsea and United, and Wolves

Hopefully we use the next week to bring in some depth to the squad, but I am not holding my breath.

Could have been worse, could have been a 12.30pm ko on Saturday and f#cked up the whole weekend, rather than the last 5 hours

Back