• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ****

I don't understand, that's the fourth game against Chelsea this season where we have been comprehensively out played. No goals in any of those games unless something changes today. Brighton played them twice and drew, WHAM beat them. We are not so bad to be outplayed 3 times under Conte. After 3 games does Conte really have no clue how to even get a point against the clams? Really fudged off today.
It’s in the players heads so much

I don't understand, that's the fourth game against Chelsea this season where we have been comprehensively out played. No goals in any of those games unless something changes today. Brighton played them twice and drew, WHAM beat them. We are not so bad to be outplayed 3 times under Conte. After 3 games does Conte really have no clue how to even get a point against the clams?

Did Brighton or West Ham set up as negatively as we have in these 3 games?

A lot of good he has done so far but these Chelsea games have been a disgrace

I don't understand, that's the fourth game against Chelsea this season where we have been comprehensively out played. No goals in any of those games unless something changes today. Brighton played them twice and drew, WHAM beat them. We are not so bad to be outplayed 3 times under Conte. After 3 games does Conte really have no clue how to even get a point against the clams?

It’s the players, it doesn’t matter who the manager is, the core of this group will always push the self destruct button.

Hojgjerg plugged that hole successfully midway through the first half. You can look back in this thread to the HT comments re. Swapping Tanganga, and bringin on Moura. Conte did it - but after 2 goals came directly from that flank.

I would have taken him off, I agree - but I dont agree it cost us the game - they would have carried on not being able to get out because of the ball retention

I don't understand, that's the fourth game against Chelsea this season where we have been comprehensively out played. No goals in any of those games unless something changes today. Brighton played them twice and drew, WHAM beat them. We are not so bad to be outplayed 3 times under Conte. After 3 games does Conte really have no clue how to even get a point against the clams? Really fudged off today.
They are up for it against us. Every single time, and they are a much better team, with much better players.

Mentality. Players are beat against Chelsea before kick off as so much is made of our record against them

We have so little from CM. This side is desperate for a CM it’s scary . Need a creator

We're a long way short of the top 3 teams at the moment in terms of quality. This game has shown it again. Need a couple players in this week, and then continue the rebuild in the summer

Where we finish this season won't hinge on this game

Back