• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ****

Both flanks were a mess.

Mount had the freedom of the left as as well

Hojgjerg plugged that hole successfully midway through the first half. You can look back in this thread to the HT comments re. Swapping Tanganga, and bringin on Moura. Conte did it - but after 2 goals came directly from that flank.

I agree, but his hands are somewhat tied with Royal carrying a knock as well.

What is more costly is not having a midfielder to be able to take any pressure and giving it away - ball keeps coming back

not subbing Tananga at half time was pivotal to the game. He was pedestrian for their first goal due to his booking. Change should have been at half time, I was nervous before the break he would get a 2nd yellow or have to play at 80% commitment

Just not enough belief in this final ball as they are inviting us on

Kane is miles ahead technically than most players around him, passing and control wise

He can't trust them, doen't mean he's right - midfield 2 gets over run all the time in games like this and we have seen it in plenty of games ourselves, should have had a 3 man midfield.

New formation in a big away game v a top team, poor management

Who would be the third with Skipp not fit?

I don't understand, that's the fourth game against Chelsea this season where we have been comprehensively out played. No goals in any of those games unless something changes today. Brighton played them twice and drew, WHAM beat them. We are not so bad to be outplayed 3 times under Conte. After 3 games does Conte really have no clue how to even get a point against the clams? Really fudged off today.

Back