• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur ****

We've been okay. Don't like the set up but it's kinda worked. We're giving them too many crossing opportunities though. Sooner or later you'd think one will fall their way.

No terrible performances but id hook Tanganga now. Doherty has offered little so I'd push him back and get Skipp on. Tanganga has done well but, like Reggie at St Mary's, he's walking a tightrope and he'll be targeted.

On the goal. If it had been given against us, I'd be fuming. I hate Chelsea as much as the next man but the minute he put a hand on Thiago and he fell over, it was always going to be a free.

Yes, must take Tanganga off... And let Bergwiyn 'mark' thiago second half... Any ball to Stevie and he'll be terrified of his pace.

I'll take this result at FT.

Get Tanganga off now, get Silva sent off later and get Roman tinkled off with a winning goal so clear there's no way to disallow it, would be even better.

We'll need Chelski levels of luck to steal a win though, I'm afraid.

Was it obvious Silva threw himself to the floor? Yes.
Was it clearly not a foul? Yes.
Is it clear and obvious that whoever writes or implements the VAR rules a proper numpty........ don't need VAR for this one.

They are there for the taking. They were lucky the Kane goal was ruled out. It is 50-50 we are defending well as a team, but when you give up as much possession you are gambling that they won't get a lucky deflection or lapse of concentration.

We need a little bit more - a beat quicker on the press, a better pass now and again - and we're winning. They look low on confidence. We look lower on energy having played a day sooner with all the hype around the last result.

Moura can play a big part second half. Could either drop the Doc back in place of Tanganga and bring on Moura, or just a straight swap. Would it be good to bring on Traore in such a game? Would exploit any space in the final quarter of the game....

Back