• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Forward thread

Jeez this again.

I would have thought the last couple of years has shown the danger of not refreshing the squad and keeping players when they want to be some place else.

Last season wasn't kane top goal scorer and most assists? In the league.

He's had a dip this season. But still head and shoulders above the likes of lukaku.

Guess we should sell son too?

Brereton available for £28m apparently
Seems a lot with half a season on his contract but his value if he gets them up is more I guess
Still, it’s a no lose deal IMO as you would always gets most of that back with his age and profile

Seems a lot with half a season on his contract but his value if he gets them up is more I guess
Still, it’s a no lose deal IMO as you would always gets most of that back with his age and profile

Why would he leave now for £28m. If he could stay till the summer and pocket a large chunk of that £28m?

No chance a team pays that for him in jan.

Why would he leave now for £28m. If he could stay till the summer and pocket a large chunk of that £28m?

No chance a team pays that for him in jan.
To play in the prem
It’s a guarantee for him
In the summer the fee is set by tribunal

If you hadn't noticed, not many have got money.
Debatable
I’ve just seen villa and Saudi Sportswashing Machine spend money
West ham are rumoured to be suitors
We will spend money too
Arsenal want to buy Vlahovic but he won’t sign
City are buying Alvarez
United would spend too if they could clear some of the dead wood
Teams have money, but are being sensible

Debatable
I’ve just seen villa and Saudi Sportswashing Machine spend money
West ham are rumoured to be suitors
We will spend money too
Arsenal want to buy Vlahovic but he won’t sign
City are buying Alvarez
United would spend too if they could clear some of the dead wood
Teams have money, but are being sensible

As i said. Not many have got money.

Last season wasn't kane top goal scorer and most assists? In the league.

He's had a dip this season. But still head and shoulders above the likes of lukaku.

Guess we should sell son too?

I have been arguing to sell Son for a couple of seasons.

Kane does not want to be here and is a decreasing asset. Time to cash in reinvest.

If we don't sign a centre forward this window it would be sheer negligence.

We have plenty of cms but we only have ONE centre forward. It is only position we are truly fu ck Ed if Harry gets injured.

Contes main target is meant to be a cm. He's said that begwijn is a stiker.

I'm not the one saying it.

Back