• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adama Traore

70 caps for France, world cup and euro starting Sissoko vs Aston Villa reject who Tim fudging Sherwood described as "athletic but footballing brain and skills are definitely up for debate".

You left off former Tottenham POTY….

I’m sure most would take that if Traore managed it!

If this £20 odd m keeps conte happy and here them it's a bargain.
We all wanted the manager backed, if this is who he wants we should stop moaning and let him get on with it.

shhh no it's only when we like the player that we're happy he's getting backed!

We all wanted the manager backed, if this is who he wants we should stop moaning and let him get on with it.

The same guy as Mendes tried to force onto the last two managers? Three managers in a row wanted him, in the same way Poch wanted Stambouli and Yedlin in his first window.

All this talk of Traore being converted to a wing back…

I would be very interested to see how he could fare as a centre forward, given a run of games.

now I’m not oblivious to his hopeless record with one on ones, and general wastefulness in front of goal….or lack of assists.

still personally I’d seriously try it as I think he would frighten the life out of even the most renowned centre half’s.

see no reason why he can’t do a M. Antonio.

I would prefer Saudi Sportswashing Machine went down and we went all guns blazing for Saint Maxi, yet Conti really wants this guy and will improve him I’m sure so I’m on board and hope it happens.

I agree, i am not a fan of Traore at all and think he is overated by some but as you say if the manager wants him then so be it.

I think people underestimate the protection racket Mendes runs. There's not much 'we want' with him, its all 'you will take'

News from the Wolves side is that he's currently with the squad for their game at Brentford tomorrow.

I agree, i am not a fan of Traore at all and think he is overated by some but as you say if the manager wants him then so be it.
Who overates him? All I’ve seen is dogs abuse from 99% of the posts in this thread. The only positive posts I’ve seen are people saying he might create space for others and that if Conte wants him then we should back him.

All this talk of Traore being converted to a wing back…

I would be very interested to see how he could fare as a centre forward, given a run of games.

now I’m not oblivious to his hopeless record with one on ones, and general wastefulness in front of goal….or lack of assists.

still personally I’d seriously try it as I think he would frighten the life out of even the most renowned centre half’s.

see no reason why he can’t do a M. Antonio.

I would prefer Saudi Sportswashing Machine went down and we went all guns blazing for Saint Maxi, yet Conti really wants this guy and will improve him I’m sure so I’m on board and hope it happens.

Does he really want this guy? He wants some attributes that Traore possesses and Paratici is trying to acquire that skillset. But us supporters will be stuck with him for year after year long after Contes work is done.

And let’s buy a centre forward this guy may be able to deputise for a Kyle Walker but never a Harry Kane.

The same guy as Mendes tried to force onto the last two managers? Three managers in a row wanted him, in the same way Poch wanted Stambouli and Yedlin in his first window.

Maybe we wanted him in the summer because we thought conte was coming.
Maybe we kept after him as a sign to conte that we were serious about having him as manager.
Then again, maybe not, let's be honest we don't know, but if conte didn't want him we will soon find out.

No he wouldn't be top of my list either, only positive i can see is strength and speed, both of which he has in abundance.
But if he's ours i will support him and hope conte knows best.
Which I'm sure he does.

Traore hired Mendes as his agent at the end of August 2021 to get him a move to Spurs... If anyone was forcing anything it was him. Conte has been tracking him since 2017, there are articles now stating that and articles from 2017 stating that also.

Curious also, did we sign any Mendes clients minus Nuno in the summer? I don't think we did but please correct me if I am wrong.

We get it, he's a clam, I don't like his influence on football either much less the club I support, but think you're over egging it a bit now.

If we sign Traore and it doesn't work out then it's on Conte.

I guess Conte will give him a very strict set of instructions e.g. smash into that guy, get the ball, leg it up the pitch til you get to the box, then square it wildly without looking who has kept pace with you. EVERY TIME. The end. Do not think, do not try a chip, do not do a step over. Just do that every time.

Every time. Got it?

Back