• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

FJgIXEVakAMRdfX

It’s the bit when he takes the hat off the fan and throws it on the floor that does me. I don’t why but just brilliant.

See posts 09:03 pm - 09:23 pm....... absolutely p!ssing myself..............................................now obviously:rolleyes:

This match is going to go down in history. Latest ever comeback. Steven Bergwijn showing that he can finish. Getting one up over Leicester. Really this was a Hall of Fame match that will be remembered as fondly as the comeback against West Ham in which Stalteri netted the late winner.

is this the start of Bergwijn’ Hero status?
Will this be the catalyst to having a winning mentality? Will people start using the term ‘Leicestery’ instead of ‘sexy’… this is indeed a new dawn. Let’s believe. Let’s achieve. COYS

This match is going to go down in history. Latest ever comeback. Steven Bergwijn showing that he can finish. Getting one up over Leicester. Really this was a Hall of Fame match that will be remembered as fondly as the comeback against West Ham in which Stalteri netted the late winner.

is this the start of Bergwijn’ Hero status?
Will this be the catalyst to having a winning mentality? Will people start using the term ‘Leicestery’ instead of ‘sexy’… this is indeed a new dawn. Let’s believe. Let’s achieve. COYS
I feel a DVD would be only fitting.

See posts 09:03 pm - 09:23 pm....... absolutely p!ssing myself..............................................now obviously:rolleyes:
Very amusing, have to admit I felt exactly the same as most of those for that 20 minutes.

Just reflecting a bit more on the finish to the match, it's wins like that that create strong bonds between players and coaches. I'm hoping Conte now has a bit of the effect Poch had with players willing to run through brick walls for him.

Very amusing, have to admit I felt exactly the same as most of those for that 20 minutes.

I was one of those posting. I continue to feel that Kane was a selfish tosser for most of the match. Any sight of goal and he was trying a shot. But little did I know that he had this planned all along. I mean had he scored earlier the match never could have ever as dramatically as it did.

I think we escaped the clutches of defeat. We haven’t played greatly recently. We got the win through team spirit and a mad few minutes but performance wise let’s not pretend that we don’t still have a lot to improve upon. It’s a valuable three points, some great excitement, but it’s now how we push on from here that counts.

Chelsea away will be tough. I want to see us put in a good performance whatever the result. Let’s use tonight’s win as the launchpad for a new and improved Spurs.

Agreed, I'd love to see more of Bergwijn, check out what he's got in his locker.
If he can get into those narrow gaps around the defence, wriggle around to find a bit of room, then dart into the space and show us the full package we would all benefit.
He's got what it takes to twist and turn and thrust forwards with his desire to finish the job.
I don't doubt that he would be one of the biggest players at the club, ready to take one for the team and give it his all, bursting into the box and showing us his class.
I can see him darting left and right, pretending to slow down but then racing forth, darting and jabbing, ready for action, thighs hammering, arms pumping, mouth agape as he lurches forwards for another go.

Ever considered writing for jazz mags?

I love awaydays. Whenever home I make sure of getting to them. Whatever ailments or problems there are in your life, the supercharged boost three minutes at the end like that provides will leave you high for days, plus moments you will never forget. And let’s be clear, THIS is why we love our club, because by fudging christ, routine wins are NOT us.

The Game IS About Glory…and glorious moments such as these. Get the fudge in there…

I love awaydays. Whenever home I make sure of getting to them. Whatever ailments or problems there are in your life, the supercharged boost three minutes at the end like that provides will leave you high for days, plus moments you will never forget. And let’s be clear, THIS is why we love our club, because by fudging christ, routine wins are NOT us.

The Game IS About Glory…and glorious moments such as these. Get the fudge in there…

European awaydays are the best. Night before singing in the pubs. Then in a town square before the game. Then trying to back to the town center to find a pub afterwards. Love it.

For me Moura is a club legend, he loves the club, he gets the fans, and he’s given some of our most recent iconic moments, and you know he’s given 100% every time he wears the shirt.

Love him, but think legend is a bit strong. In 50 years will spurs fans be talking about him?

Back