• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

You know what, I'll sound old here, I do love seeing those videos and our away fans are brilliant. You always hear them on the TV.

But if I was there, I can't imagine wanting to whip out my phone on the equaliser and especially not on the winner. I find it incredible that people do it but then, I am an old codger.

I agree. It's a a disease. Even at concerts and what have you. Are you gonna enjoy watching a bloody bricky sounding video of a show or the actual show ffs? Be in the bloody moment, at least when you're doing something fun ffs. :p

You know what, I'll sound old here, I do love seeing those videos and our away fans are brilliant. You always hear them on the TV.

But if I was there, I can't imagine wanting to whip out my phone on the equaliser and especially not on the winner. I find it incredible that people do it but then, I am an old codger.
I was there the year we scored 6
Bloke in front kept on waving a massive flag every time we scored
So on the third goal I just jumped over him and into it
He didn’t wave it after that

You're like me. Not a chance do I even consider getting my phone out in a situation like that. I want to savour the moment. They just stay with you forever.

I havent witnessed too many last gasp winners live, but my favourites off hand have been SuperPav v Liverpool in the rain at old WHL and the Kane winner at Villa

Oh my ghod. That was brilliant. What a game to scrape a ticket for.
When that board went up with 5 mins I had a feeling we might pull it off. Didn’t really expect it but when we did - scenes and limbs!
Great being able to give it back to the Leicester fans as well.

The club will get into trouble for the crowd celebrations. As long as it’s only a fine!

We should have had it tied up first half - we played very well really apart from finishing.

Hope we can take this feeling into Sunday’s game.

COYS!!!!!!

So jealous. Can only imagine how that all felt being there

Back