• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

Football. The ultimate rollercoaster of emotions

I've gone from being absolutely gutted after the Madison goal to 15 minutes later, experiencing the biggest high of the season.

Beating City on the opening day felt great, but tonight's finale was just incredible. A finish to a game that will be remembered for a lifetime, and no doubt rewatched on YouTube numerous times.
Soooo jealous of every away fan that was there to witness that ending

I always like Conte's approach. Some might gush how amazing that was, but that would be wrong. We deserved the win. And we have many more games to win. I always thought that the celebration post Ajax turnaround took something from the final.

"I think we showed today that we don't want to give up. Never. The players know very well what our philosophy must be. We must fight to the end and try to also get a result. Today to lose this game was not right. We created many many chances. We were unlucky when we conceded. At the end we were very good. And we believed to the end. We wanted three points and we deserved them.

"I don't know if the game against Chelsea we can recover injured players but I think in this moment our team is very important to have all the players available. We can try to fight then and be competitive.

"The response of the team was good from the start. I have found a group that have shown me from the first day a desire to work with me and the staff and to improve every day. We know we have a long path in front of us but for me it is important to know they want to improve. Step by step we need to raise out level and improve quality. Today we played a good game and if I have to see one situation we need to improve, there are key moments. Sometimes we do not understand this, that you need to control the game. A great team does this.

"For me it is difficult to tell you something about our target. I think we have a long path and n
ow we have to work. We know every well we have to fight to try to reach our best result. It will be very difficult because of the level of this tournament."

Win our three games in hand and we could be joint second. What a terrible season we are having.

Will take some doing, but certainly now, IF we really can do some business in this window. 4th place is well and truly up for grabs now. The Home matches v West Ham and Arsenal, and the visit to Old Trafford are massive

This club feeds you brick week after week. Disappointment after disappointment. And when we have a chance to do something special, that's when they disappoint you the most and disappoint you spectacularly. It gets to the point that you wonder why the fudge you bother and look for a get-out clause in the small print only to find you're doomed to support this shower forever.

And then, when you're losing hope, they do something like tonight, take you on an emotion-shaking roller-coaster and you realise that no matter what happens...youll always love this club and nights like tonight make it worth it.

Come on you Spurs. I fudging love you.

You know what, I'll sound old here, I do love seeing those videos and our away fans are brilliant. You always hear them on the TV.

But if I was there, I can't imagine wanting to whip out my phone on the equaliser and especially not on the winner. I find it incredible that people do it but then, I am an old codger.

Back