• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

FJft_oNWUAYaALY

Oh my ghod. That was brilliant. What a game to scrape a ticket for.
When that board went up with 5 mins I had a feeling we might pull it off. Didn’t really expect it but when we did - scenes and limbs!
Great being able to give it back to the Leicester fans as well.

The club will get into trouble for the crowd celebrations. As long as it’s only a fine!

We should have had it tied up first half - we played very well really apart from finishing.

Hope we can take this feeling into Sunday’s game.

COYS!!!!!!

This club feeds you brick week after week. Disappointment after disappointment. And when we have a chance to do something special, that's when they disappoint you the most and disappoint you spectacularly. It gets to the point that you wonder why the fudge you bother and look for a get-out clause in the small print only to find you're doomed to support this shower forever.

And then, when you're losing hope, they do something like tonight, take you on an emotion-shaking roller-coaster and you realise that no matter what happens...youll always love this club and nights like tonight make it worth it.

Come on you Spurs. I fudging love you.

What a finish to the match, absolutely buzzzzzzzing.
So deserved. For us and for them.
Apart from the Ajax hattrick, that was the best finish to a game in a looooooong time. Looooooooooooong time.

Read pages 24 25 26 27 28 29 of this match thread, very funny in retrospect.

Back