• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

Funny Stevie could’ve potentially gone for that push - pretty forceful - then nets equaliser and then could’ve gone again for jumping into crowd for a booking, usually given.

fudging funny, given it’s against those happy clapping clams!

Some absolute crap being written here, from Kane should be sold to we created nothing.
It was our best performance by a mile this season. Really good going forward with so many chances.
Yes, there's things that need improving, but play like that for the rest of the season and we'll get 4th.

Get Dier and Romero back and we'll be much more solid at the back.

Kane is getting back to his best, get Son alongside him in a 352 and I think we'll see them score plenty.

Still the Liverpool & City ganes for me

Credit to the officials for once. So often teams get away with it, with little added on.
I’m sure I saw someone from our bench having a word with the 4th official before the board went up as they had a coupe going down injured towards the end!

Ha ha I have been moaning and raging all game about why we were not winning by at least 2 goals. Then Bergwijn and Lo Celso came on and United went 2-0 up and I thought that was the game done. Now I`m buzzing and wont be able to sleep now. I am sure this team will be the death of me, I have been through so many emotions tonight I need a couple of beers now

Good to win in that manner and we did well tonight.

We still have to address issues that persist. Back up CF . Need more attacking options in midfield .

We have wasted money in recent years and need reinforcements. So regardless , some of the crap written is valid .
So Kane didn't play well and we didn't create any chances? That's the crap that I'm referring to.
As I said there's things to be improved on, signings needed, but it doesn't take away from the performance tonight

So Kane didn't play well and we didn't create any chances? That's the crap that I'm referring to.
As I said there's things to be improved on, signings needed, but it doesn't take away from the performance tonight
I missed the Kane did not play well stuff .

I thought he was doing well until the early part of the second half when we started to run out if ideas
I’m really not anti Lucas
We need him
But in a 2 he is always coming to get the ball rather than staying up
Abd he isn’t great with passes so it really doesn’t help (he did put Kane in once when Kane skies it)
In a 3 it can work… in a 2 the ball just dies with him

Some absolute crap being written here, from Kane should be sold to we created nothing.
It was our best performance by a mile this season. Really good going forward with so many chances.
Yes, there's things that need improving, but play like that for the rest of the season and we'll get 4th.

Get Dier and Romero back and we'll be much more solid at the back.

Kane is getting back to his best, get Son alongside him in a 352 and I think we'll see them score plenty.

We played well tonight without everyone firing and all cylinders and created loads, but wr still made a lot of poor decisions going forward.

Back