• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

Kane is knackered now
We have no one at all to even give him 5 minutes off
We have players who have created
It’s just woefully bad squad management by the club
This I'm in complete agreement.

It's bloody negligence that we only have one senior striker on the books, but it's been that way for years so we know they don't care or have 0 understanding of football which is worse because that just means they are incompetent.

As I say we'll disagree on the quality of the chances created. Most of what Kane actually had he made himself. How many through balls clean on goal did he have? How many tapins? We just don't create easy chances. Another striker may have scored the header but they also might not have dribbles past the defence and scored the one he did.

Relying on the strikers along to create and score can only get you so far, we saw that when we had Eriksen. We need more creativity and we need more attackers. It's not an either or scenario for me I want both. It's just if I had to choose just the one I'd pick the creativity because I think we will gain more. But remember I was one of those who wanted to keep Vinnie because we desperately need a backup option.

I’d happily take a bet with anyone we don’t catch Chelsea! Then again we’ve got them next, and we have a great record there so who knows;)….
Even if we manage a draw, we'd be 8 point behind them with 4 games in hand. I like that math.

This I'm in complete agreement.

It's bloody negligence that we only have one senior striker on the books, but it's been that way for years so we know they don't care or have 0 understanding of football which is worse because that just means they are incompetent.

As I say we'll disagree on the quality of the chances created. Most of what Kane actually had he made himself. How many through balls clean on goal did he have? How many tapins? We just don't create easy chances. Another striker may have scored the header but they also might not have dribbles past the defence and scored the one he did.

Relying on the strikers along to create and score can only get you so far, we saw that when we had Eriksen. We need more creativity and we need more attackers. It's not an either or scenario for me I want both. It's just if I had to choose just the one I'd pick the creativity because I think we will gain more. But remember I was one of those who wanted to keep Vinnie because we desperately need a backup option.
I think when you have Moura fidgeting everywhere the rest of the team can only pass to Kane
Have another genuine scorer there and it’s a very different proposition for us and for their defence which creates more room for us to play in
I agree Kane created a lot himself… because he had no one with him up front

Back