• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Graham Potter

I am good friends with 2 guys who have brighton season tickets, the pub I go to has another 4 or 5 regular attendees.

The way they have behaved the last 18 months you would think they have been in the prem 15 years or something. A month ago they were all telling me they were going to Europe.

Have also heard about how they ate better fans since they came up. My response being that when brick treams come up they always have good support. It is after a couple of years they start to grumble and get unrealistic expectations.

I am good friends with 2 guys who have brighton season tickets, the pub I go to has another 4 or 5 regular attendees.

The way they have behaved the last 18 months you would think they have been in the prem 15 years or something. A month ago they were all telling me they were going to Europe.

Have also heard about how they ate better fans since they came up. My response being that when brick treams come up they always have good support. It is after a couple of years they start to grumble and get unrealistic expectations.
I remember Charlton fans acting similarly

I know Lamptey regularly looks a real threat and rightly is coveted, but Cucerella stood out for me last night, made so many good quick passes, moved into space for the return, a few little interception headers and defended well when he needed to. I know it’s not a priority area for us but I thought he showed how a wing / full back can be more than just going outside with pace.

I know Lamptey regularly looks a real threat and rightly is coveted, but Cucerella stood out for me last night, made so many good quick passes, moved into space for the return, a few little interception headers and defended well when he needed to. I know it’s not a priority area for us but I thought he showed how a wing / full back can be more than just going outside with pace.

How Conte must wish we had wing-backs of this calibre to flank our team.

I am tinkled in both senses right now. Have 2 close friends who are season ticket holders. They hate it when I saw how boring they are.

Remind me so much of Swansea.

Would still have Potter if Conte leaves which might sound strange. I actually like the traditional German type football the most. Proper direct stuff.

What we did today was do slow and ponderous.

Potter is a fudging awesome coach, but can his methods translate to a team that wants to win every game?
I still, rate Potter and would like to see him at Spurs one day.
I can't understand how a Conte team can allow such a drop-off in performance as today. Lethargy just doesn't quite describe it well enough. Comatosed is closer!

I still, rate Potter and would like to see him at Spurs one day.
I can't understand how a Conte team can allow such a drop-off in performance as today. Lethargy just doesn't quite describe it well enough. Comatosed is closer!
I'm actually sitting here 9 hours later still shaking my head, baffled at how unbelievably off we were today.

Back