• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Centre Forward thread

Just sensible business IMO
As great as Dusan is if you can get two for the price of one who may be as good…l

I remember my old boss telling me when I wanted to recruit someone new that I should recruit two people as one of them was bound to be useless.

He wasn't wrong!

There gonna loan him back
They can do that

Just read it. So till the end of our season, which probably does make sense. He's guaranteed games and more development. Then they can have a look in the summer and loan if they want then. Less upheaval for the player.

Just read it. So till the end of our season, which probably does make sense. He's guaranteed games and more development. Then they can have a look in the summer and loan if they want then. Less upheaval for the player.
Although the argentine season runs 6 months out of kilter with Europe, so this is now their close season. Ie it means he'll end up playing 18 months consecutive without a break

Although the argentine season runs 6 months out of kilter with Europe, so this is now their close season. Ie it means he'll end up playing 18 months consecutive without a break

There are breaks though aren't there? Or is it brazil i'm thinking? Goes local league, break, national league, end of season.

How many years were we waiting for a 20 goal a season striker? Now you want to fudge ours off?

Jeez this again.

I would have thought the last couple of years has shown the danger of not refreshing the squad and keeping players when they want to be some place else.

Back