• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

Singular will do now.
Apparently so. Although the rules as I read them state "cases" - i.e. Plural !!
The Arse done us again.
Are we truly an accursed club?

Lasagnagate - stopped us getting CL
Harry for England gate - stopped us getting CL
Chelsea unbelievably winning the CL - stopped us getting CL ( they changed the rukes the following year)
Leicester coming out of nowhere - stopped us winning the Premiership
Handball in the early minutes of the CL Final ( they changed the rukes the following year)
Forfeiting a game in the Europa Conference due to Covid cost us European football
The PL allowing a severely depleted Arse to call off the NLD despite only one Covid case and most of their missing players being self inflicted??

There seems to be a pattern here.

Our team for tonight doesn't look great but almost regardless of that who knows what sort of performance we will produce...

We have been so inconsistent in the last three years and still no new players this month.

I see that Bergywyn is likely to start despite being mentioned in the 'gossip' as a player we want to get rid of... He's hardly ever looked happy on the pitch so far, so I can't see the current situation will improve his mood.

Well done Brighton again last night... Two draws against Chelscum in recent weeks and they played really well as a team.. We just fall apart against Chelscum, the team I despise most.
Incredibly though, we have 5 games in hand on chelscum and are only 11 points behind them so with a bit of luck and a couple of good signings..... And there I go, drawn into it all again.. Full of hope and expectation but knowing I will be disappointed.

Anyway, COYS

Last edited:
I can't see any other option. 22 May is the current end date, probably more like the 5 June IMO.

Depends which teams will suffer from an overloaded fixture list. They won’t raise a finger to accomodate for the likes of us, Everton and Burnley, so we just have to hope that one of the richer/more fashionable clubs will have enough postponed games too.

Im expecting a tough game here, they’re always up for it against us and they still have a lot of players to hurt us, even with their injuries / AFCON absentees.

I just said to a mate I’d take a draw here and against Chelsea if offered and then back us to beat Burnley, Brighton and the scum.

Now you've done it!

I know, I’ll take full responsibility. It might be teams last opportunity to postpone this week if rumours are to be believed about restrictions getting relaxed…

I don’t think Leicester want it postponed again, despite missing so many players as they have 3 other games to rearrange (like us) and they have ECL matches in February (unlike us) so fewer free dates to play them.

Back