• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

they have a decent amount out

Injured: Ricardo Pereira, Timothy Castagne, Jonny Evans, Wesley Fofana, Ryan Bertrand, Jamie Vardy

AFCON : Daniel Amartey, Nampalys Mendy, Wilfried Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanach

Injured: Ricardo Pereira, Timothy Castagne, Jonny Evans, Wesley Fofana, Ryan Bertrand, Jamie Vardy

AFCON : Daniel Amartey, Nampalys Mendy, Wilfried Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanach

As long as none are out due to Covid the game will be on, Rodgers is probably on the phone to Klopp asking whether it's lemon juice or orange juice that works best on LFTs...

AFCON : Daniel Amartey, Nampalys Mendy, Wilfried Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho

That is a NICE amount of players. Could be a team for them:

Pereira Castagne Evans Fofana Bertrand
.........Amartey Mendy Ndidi
............Vardy Iheanacho

The day they made it injured and covid as reasonable excuses to postpone they’ve just made a rod for their own back. The AFCON was a competitive hindrance decision clubs have made and could plan for and injuries have never been an acceptable reason to postpone a game. Maybe it should have been based solely on the number of covid cases, say >5, although that still doesn’t stop pretend (false positives) cases

Is this likely to go ahead or are the PL on their pay roll as well as Arsenal’s?

I think it will go ahead. Leicester have had these problems for a while and have been playing the games.

Besides, despite the long list of absentees they still have Tielemans, Maddison, Perez, Lookman, Daka and Barnes available as a front 6. More than enough pace and guile to cause us alot of problems I would say.

It really underlines the strength of their squad. The recruitment in the last few years has been excellent...sigh...

I think it will go ahead. Leicester have had these problems for a while and have been playing the games.

Besides, despite the long list of absentees they still have Tielemans, Maddison, Perez, Lookman, Daka and Barnes available as a front 6. More than enough pace and guile to cause us alot of problems I would say.

It really underlines the strength of their squad. The recruitment in the last few years has been excellent...sigh...
That’s because they’re only missing 2 attackers though isn’t it? What will their defense look like?

And with the manager a good few spurs fans wanted, and yet..........
8 points behind us in what has been a poor season for us.

The day they made it injured and covid as reasonable excuses to postpone they’ve just made a rod for their own back. The AFCON was a competitive hindrance decision clubs have made and could plan for and injuries have never been an acceptable reason to postpone a game. Maybe it should have been based solely on the number of covid cases, say >5, although that still doesn’t stop pretend (false positives) cases

Yeah it’s so stupid.

AFCON, suspensions and loans should also count as available, because technically the players are fit.

otherwise why not loan our whole team for some cash for a few weeks and just postpone every match :)

Based on Conte’s comments on the OS it sounds like dier, romero and son will return after the international break.

Sadly I think this means defeat at chelsea is inevitable and will likely be coupled with a pathetic performance.

We have to now somehow win at leicester but I cannot see it with all those key players we have missing. They still have a menacing attack (unless daka misses out to lead the line) but their issues at the back give us a small chance imo.

I’ll go for 1-1 and then a 3-0 loss at chelsea. These results would put us seriously on the back foot but that is what happens when you have a bang average squad and a deeply selfish owner.

Hmmmm without Dier and Romero, we will probably see Tanganga start, whose confidence has look shot in recent weeks. But Conte clearly doesn't fancy Rodon.

I would choose:

Lloris
Sanchez Rodon Davies
Emerson Skipp Dele Winks Sess
Moura Kane

What I think it will be:

Lloris
Tanganga Sanchez Davies
Emerson Skipp Hojbjerg Sess
Lo Celso Moura
Kane

In the absence of Son, there is a chance for Lo Celso, Gil, Bergwijn or Dele you would think.

They're likely to line up:

Schmeichel
Albrighton Vestergaard Soyuncu Thomas
Dewsbury Hall Tielemans
Lookman Maddison Barnes
Daka

Considering they have loads of absentees, that is a very decent team. Will be tough.

Tanganga has earned himself a spot on the bench with his last bunch of performances imo - unless there's something going on with Rodon that we're not privy to he should be getting a chance in front of him atm (assuming Dier/Romero are out)

Back