• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Perhaps it's not a bad thing that we didn't play today. We all know what Spurs usually do when other results go our way.

So the best thing for us as a club would be to play all our games before anyone else plays any of their games so we don’t have a chance to crack under pressure?

I would have said that’s a preposterous idea but recent decisions by the PL seem to indicate that it might be possible.

Apparently Hazard and Lacazette have rebuffed approaches from Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
I'm really interested to see who does sign up for the 'project'

Apparently Hazard and Lacazette have rebuffed approaches from Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
I'm really interested to see who does sign up for the 'project'
And VDB turned down a loan apparently. A little symptomatic of footballers today seemingly preferring to collect wages and splinters at higher profile clubs rather than actually play.

And VDB turned down a loan apparently. A little symptomatic of footballers today seemingly preferring to collect wages and splinters at higher profile clubs rather than actually play.

Think i would risk a splinter in the backside before playing for Saudi Sportswashing Machine

My brother, a mate and I were all booked for the NLD. As we stood to loose money on our flights and a pre-paid hotel we decided to go to London anyway. We got tickets for Spam v Leeds. A good move as we witnessed a cracking game.

I'm just home. First trip to London since the Covid outbreak and I am really glad we went. Good feed in Chinatown last night, lots of beer and watching the Hammers being beaten at home was simply lovely!

On the Lateral Flow Tests for a few days now.

My brother, a mate and I were all booked for the NLD. As we stood to loose money on our flights and a pre-paid hotel we decided to go to London anyway. We got tickets for Spam v Leeds. A good move as we witnessed a cracking game.

I'm just home. First trip to London since the Covid outbreak and I am really glad we went. Good feed in Chinatown last night, lots of beer and watching the Hammers being beaten at home was simply lovely!

On the Lateral Flow Tests for a few days now.
I take it you sat in the home end with the great unwashed ???
What was it like as a viewing experience ???

I take it you sat in the home end with the great unwashed ???
What was it like as a viewing experience ???

Our seats were in the nose bleeds, very top row, we appeared to be in the company of undercover Leeds supporters as well. Most of the folk around us didn't appear to be annoyed that West Ham were being chinned and we all had a smug air about us. The good thing about being up so high was watching play develop and Leeds ripping West Ham's non existent midfield and defence apart. I wouldn't fancy having to sit there every match though.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 26
Our seats were in the nose bleeds, very top row, we appeared to be in the company of undercover Leeds supporters as well. Most of the folk around us didn't appear to be annoyed that West Ham were being chinned and we all had a smug air about us. The good thing about being up so high was watching play develop and Leeds ripping West Ham's non existent midfield and defence apart. I wouldn't fancy having to sit there every match though.

Reminds me of the last time I saw Metallica. :D

Screenshot_20220117-203136_Jottacloud.jpg

Back