• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

330E4E1D-78F9-48FF-AE05-89075A14104F.jpeg
I’ve seen a cardio physiologist in the wild. She had a free rotating exercise bike and some very snazzy ultrasound kit so I’m not surprised that people in that position get sent around the world on vendor-funded jollies. Cardio clinicians are either electricians or plumbers, and I was referred to her by an electrician. Feels like a completely reasonable source of expertise on whatever has been fitted to Christian.
They are mainly plumbers. It’s pipes after all
None of the ones I’ve met through may mate have done 6 years studying either. They all did a NVQ in plumbing and draining instead as it was quicker
TBF my mate was also the drummer in my band (and we know drummers are bonkers) and he was also a keeper (and we know how crazy they are too)
The photo above is of him fitting a pacemaker

None taken
I mean it is his job
But it’s always best to go with the Facebook academy qualified people

That's a bit rude! Why would he make up the job title?
FYI https://www.bhf.org.uk/informations...cal/a-medical-who-is-who/cardiac-physiologist

It's fair to have reservations about Eriksen playing football again but also interesting to hear about someone who works in that particular field.

Apologies, I thought my comment was over-the-top enough to be obvious sarcasm, but in this age of misinformation I guess it wasn’t!

Would it be sensible having him back just now?
He's been out of football for what seven months, how long before he is match fit?
In the summer with a pre season under his belt maybe, just now, no sorry not for me.
We need players for the push for cl now, not 2 months down the line.
With the way games are being cancelled we'll still have loads of games in 6 months time!

Surely he can do better than Brentford. I wonder if we are interested at all. Conte didn’t really use him much at first for Inter. But he then proved his worth. His passing in the final 3rd is just what we need at times.

Surely he can do better than Brentford. I wonder if we are interested at all. Conte didn’t really use him much at first for Inter. But he then proved his worth. His passing in the final 3rd is just what we need at times.
What’s wrong with Brentford? Think it’s a great move for him and for Brentford. None of the top clubs would want to take on that risk right now, Brentford play football the right way and there won’t be the pressures he would have at one of the top clubs, so he can play competitive football and just enjoy it. Wish him all the best….

Probably better for him than a higher pressure/more toxic environment.

Pretty much anywhere else in the PL.

What’s wrong with Brentford? Think it’s a great move for him and for Brentford. None of the top clubs would want to take on that risk right now, Brentford play football the right way and there won’t be the pressures he would have at one of the top clubs, so he can play competitive football and just enjoy it. Wish him all the best….

Nothing wrong with Brentford just thought he’d aim higher. I guess playing for a team unlikely to play in Europe might be best as it will give him more weeks with rest days.

For an initial six months, it's probably perfect for him. Playing in a good league, without as much pressure as if he'd joined a club in the top 6, and for a team that should be able to accommodate his playing style.
At the end of the season, he can assess whether he's able to take a step up.

FJTWqDFXsAM0kR1

Fcuk 'im. Do well against the rest of the league but fcuk right off when playing the club that gave him a platform for great success.

Back