• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

I have a feeling the Toon will make it out.

Norwich, Burnley and Watford look the likely candidates

Although if Everton are only 3/4 pts above the drop zone with 5 games left, there could be some twitching backsides, as they finish
Liverpool (a)
Chelsea (h)
Leicester (a)
Brentford (h)
Arsenal (a)

A bad day for them today. They are right in it now. But wins today for Watford and Burnley and that draw for Saudi Sportswashing Machine has got Leeds looking over their shoulder as well.
I thought Norwich, Burnley and Watford were the favourites to go down, but with Woy in charge Watford qre in with a shout of surviving, Burnley do have a knack of finishing the season well. Right now Brentford look like they could come from nowhere to get dragged into the mire

Everton have City next while Saudi Sportswashing Machine play Brentford. Table could look interesting next Sunday

Thought we were a bit impatient as a fan base. Just read the Dele Alli thread on the Everton forum. One person posted he should be gotten rid of after a 30 minute cameo and 5 or 6 others liked the post. Staggering.

Thought we were a bit impatient as a fan base. Just read the Dele Alli thread on the Everton forum. One person posted he should be gotten rid of after a 30 minute cameo and 5 or 6 others liked the post. Staggering.
So we only get a fee (or fees) when he makes X amount of appearences. We must be protected though against him playing, say 10 games, and then Everton selling him for £15m in the summer.??

Has he been poor so far for them? I haven't been paying attention

Back