• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

To answer you both I think the level of effort he put into games dropped, certainly by enough to notice but maybe it was because he was leaving and sub consciously you lose a couple of percent.
Wouldn't argue too much with that, except I'd say his level dropped way more than just a couple of percent.

I vividly recall being shocked at the deathly expression on his face the day he was filmed clocking back into Cheshunt at the start of his final half-season with us. The rest of the players breezed in. Of course there were all sorts of rumours in the media around his private life at the time, so irrespective of whether they were true or not (probably not) you'd guess thay must have have affected him.

Whatever, it was screamingly obvious he no longer wanted to be here. But he seems a very private man, not the sort who opens up about his problems, so we may never get to find out.

Wouldn't argue too much with that, except I'd say his level dropped way more than just a couple of percent.

I vividly recall being shocked at the deathly expression on his face the day he was filmed clocking back into Cheshunt at the start of his final half-season with us. The rest of the players breezed in. Of course there were all sorts of rumours in the media around his private life at the time, so irrespective of whether they were true or not (probably not) you'd guess thay must have have affected him.

Whatever, it was screamingly obvious he no longer wanted to be here. But he seems a very private man, not the sort who opens up about his problems, so we may never get to find out.

My overiding memory from the doc was the cringy bit of the levy and jose trying to talk Eriksen into staying.
It was horrible, he looked dead and obviously wanted out but levy couldn't or didn't want to see it.

I absolutely hate that. Just in the context of messing around playing against old guys, juveniles or mixed sex games. Its so hard trying to compete but having to hold something back compared to it being another physically robust opponent.

I play mixed sex sports. We don't hold back. Although to be fair it's pretty always a female that has injured me in that way!

@Gutterboy; if Daley Blind has exactly the same heart problem and also the same sort of defibrillator fitted, seems there is no reason Eriksen can't do the same.
Obviously the Prem is a MASSIVE test on the heart compared to playing back in Denmark or Holland.

25 Aug, 2020
Ajax Amsterdam defender Daley Blind had to be substituted during a preseason warm-up match against Hertha Berlin on Tuesday when his implanted heart defibrillator went off.

Blind was diagnosed with heart muscle inflammation after suffering from dizziness during Ajax's Champions League match against Valencia in December. The ex-Manchester United player was subsequently fitted with a Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator, or ICD, and returned to full training in February.

Blind sat down when the device went off but was able to walk off the pitch to be substituted in the 79th minute on Tuesday's game.

"He has no symptoms. The ICD went off and right after that he was fine,'' Ajax coach Erik ten Hag told Ziggo Sport. "We'll do some tests and wait for the results and then make decisions,'' he added.

Ajax won the match at the Johan Cruyff Arena 1-0.

Shame its not us he's coming back to.
City or Saudi Sportswashing Machine probably. They are the only ones who could afford to be sued by his widow.

Also the only ones who don't have to worry about the bad PR, as blood on their hands is literally part of the day job for those states

City or Saudi Sportswashing Machine probably. They are the only ones who could afford to be sued by his widow.

Also the only ones who don't have to worry about the bad PR, as blood on their hands is literally part of the day job for those states

Couldn’t really begrudge him the odd cameo role at City (and prob a trophy or two).

Saudi Sportswashing Machine and I’d actually feel bad for him!

Shame its not us he's coming back to.

How do you know? Sell GLC, get Eriksen back on loan til the summer and revisit in the summer

I dont see him going to Utd (dont need him), Liverpool (doesnt fit their midfield style) nor Chelsea.

City I could see as an option and Saudi Sportswashing Machine will try

Villa just got Coutinho. Doubt he'd go to Arsenal

I dont see why we wouldnt go for him and we're crying out for some creativity in midfield

Back