• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Arsenal OMT POSTPONED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It all part of what the game has turned into. Manchester United had a plane crash in 1958 and had to play games that season. The PL is there for 4 or 5 clubs and the rest are just mugs to fill out the fixtures. The media are only concerned with the clubs that give them big numbers, go to any pub and you can hear the expert who've never been to a game or played since school laying down the law on football according to what they've been told by Sky.

You are not making any logical sense. The decision was made by the Premier League, it has nothing to do with the media, I can assure you Sky would have wanted that match to go ahead tomorrow

Also.....I'd quite like to stop agreeing with Gary Neville....thank
The problem with this is if you draw the line now and another club has covid ‘absences’ before they play Goons then they get to take advantage twice. I should have known better as I really thought they wouldn’t call this off to avoid setting a precedent given other teams have had requests turned down. clams

Last week Bayern Munich had to play a league match and non of the teenagers on their bench had ever played league football. They played the match, they lost, but they did not bitch because in Germany the do not postpone matches because of injuries, suspensions or COVID etc, those are the rules

Another farcial decision from the PL. :rolleyes:

I'm not at all surprised. Like every other time they've had to make a decison between a sensible and stupid alternative, they go with the stupid. And then in true Trumpish fashion they move along as if everything is fine, never considering the precedent one decision might have for future dilemmas.

You are not making any logical sense. The decision was made by the Premier League, it has nothing to do with the media, I can assure you Sky would have wanted that match to go ahead tomorrow

Of course I'm not making any sense, I'm a mug who has paid to watch, play and watch football nearly 70 years and my ideals are outdated, what's the point in being fair and treating everyone the same? Let Boris do what he wants, free the Buckingham palace one, market forces must rule, it's all about the money fudge the rest.

If AFCON wasn’t on this match would go ahead. How is that fair?

Someone should sign 11 African players now, as you’ll just get your matches postponed until they are back.

Ok, so no complaints then when they roll us over having petitioned the Premier league for the game to be replayed once all their AFCON players are back.
How can it not be tribal? They have form.

Because Leicester did it as well, it’s a bigger issue than Spurs v Arsenal.

I’m annoyed, but not at Arsenal.

I'm waiting for Klopps reaction to this. They play Brentford tomorrow.

If Arsenal raise a team for the 2nd leg on Thursday and win after having a week off I think Klopp may blow his top!

Of course I'm not making any sense, I'm a mug who has paid to watch, play and watch football nearly 70 years and my ideals are outdated, what's the point in being fair and treating everyone the same? Let Boris do what he wants, free the Buckingham palace one, market forces must rule, it's all about the money fudge the rest.

I am not saying you should not be annoyed or frustrated, just suggesting that direct your ire at the right parties i.e. the Premier League clowns

I'm waiting for Klopps reaction to this. They play Brentford tomorrow.

If Arsenal raise a team for the 2nd leg on Thursday and win after having a week off I think Klopp may blow his top!

Good point. Bit late now, but Liverpool still have COVID and players at AFCON, they should apply to have their game postponed too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back