• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

The issue surely isn't with djokovic, but the government.
They asked for info, he provided it, they said fine in you come.
Uproar ensures, not originally as i understand it for him getting in per se, but the fact that yet again it's one rule for us, one rule for you plebs.
Now its backtrack and deflection, but ultimately they issued him a visa, he was perfectly entitled to enter the country.

yeah, he's a berk, but they knew he was a berk and shouldn't have treated him differently

New NHS England stats - 40% of covid hospitalisations are now incidental: 13,045 patients in hospital with Covid, but only 8,200 for Covid

Sore arm and stiff shoulder and that is it side effects wise so far

I felt rough for a few days following first Pfizer jab in May, minimal side effects following 2nd Pfizer jab in July and the worst thing about Moderna booster last month was my arm felt like it had been used as a punchbag; which made me winced any time I rolled onto that side in bed for next few nights.

Just wish I’d managed to get boosted a bit sooner, as it only had 4 days to start working before someone gave me a dose of Omicron and that’s made me feel worse than all of the vaccine doses this past fortnight.

Is this really the beginning of the end?

It's going to be about, but hoping this was the last gasp and we can just get on with our lives.
I think the penny has finally dropped with Boris of you lock us down for this you will cease to exist going forward

i do like the way they keep emphasising the not FULLY vaccinated. has no one realised yet that if it keeps going the way it is going at some point in the very near future when dose 4 is mandated everyone is back to being NOT FULLY VACCINATED.

remember last year it was 15 million jags to freedom, pity they didn't tell us it was 15 million jags each.

Has anyone done a contrast on the amount of hospitalisations between the home nations? Obviously england would peak earlier. But did lockdowns actually do anything against omicron?

Has anyone done a contrast on the amount of hospitalisations between the home nations? Obviously england would peak earlier. But did lockdowns actually do anything against omicron?
Vaccine Passports, Masks and all the restrictions have done absolutely fudge all
I don't know how him and Sturgeon are keeping up this charade

Vaccine Passports, Masks and all the restrictions have done absolutely fudge all
I don't know how him and Sturgeon are keeping up this charade
I don't know about wales, but it is definitely a charade up here now, no one is bothering and it is all but token gestures.
They have massively over played their hands and most sensible people are sick of it.

Back