• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast Big Club ***

Not impressed with the first half at all.
Maybe it's fatigue. So some subs are necessary.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Got out of jail a bit. They were relentless for 35 mins as they always are and we struggled. Think Winks, Dier, Sanchez and Emerson have done pretty well. The rest somewhere between poor and average.

Let's ram home our advantage second half. They'd have run out of energy anyway, down to 10, we should be dominating.

Now that they are down to 10 men and playing 1 up front I think maybe we should go to a back 4 and bring on Lucas for a centre back.

Also, I am worried about Serge getting another yellow

Really, really disappointed with Dele in that half.

Early on, the keeper came out to challenge for a ball outside his box and Dele had the opportunity to go through him hard. He pulled out of the challenge.

Then, on about 35 mins, he was clearing the ball on the edge of our box and could have gone right through Ward-Prowse. Would have ended his game and possibly his season. Again he pussied out.

He's a talented player, if he even had a fraction of Lamela's desire then he'd be significantly better.

Really, really disappointed with Dele in that half.

Early on, the keeper came out to challenge for a ball outside his box and Dele had the opportunity to go through him hard. He pulled out of the challenge.

Then, on about 35 mins, he was clearing the ball on the edge of our box and could have gone right through Ward-Prowse. Would have ended his game and possibly his season. Again he pussied out.

He's a talented player, if he even had a fraction of Lamela's desire then he'd be significantly better.

Thing is, when we first had him he was like that. Once he calmed down his game went with the fire.

Southampton are such a brick-stain of a football club from their crap clogger players to their whining fans

Pretty awful 1st half from us though, would take off Reggie/Dele

Back