• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** Tottenham v Palace Birds *****

This CM pairing still doesn't work for me. Too negative and passive. Poor in possession and unable to really control a game. A bit like the Poch days all creativity has to come from the top end of the pitch. I just don't think that's the most productive way of consistently creating chances. You want more creativity and not less.

The difference with Poch was we still had 4 attacking players in advance and 2 decent full backs that were good going forward.

With these 2 in midfield we isolate the forward 3 and need input from the wing backs - and let’s be honest, they aren’t covering theirselves in glory.

I think he needs to commit to one of these (Skipp for me) and then get Winks or Ndom in.

Back