• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Covid outbreak at Spurs

I'm not sure I understand how the Brighton game can be cancelled but the Leicester game take place. Is the isolation period 10 days? Therefore all those who were unavailable v Brighton would still be v Leicester arent they?

We won’t have all our players available for Leicester if it gets played. I think the Rennes and Brighton were called off to disband the group. Making sure that it didn’t spread to anyone else.

I'm not sure I understand how the Brighton game can be cancelled but the Leicester game take place. Is the isolation period 10 days? Therefore all those who were unavailable v Brighton would still be v Leicester arent they?

Depends when they originally tested positive. Players were testing positive each day over a number of days.

We won’t have all our players available for Leicester if it gets played. I think the Rennes and Brighton were called off to disband the group. Making sure that it didn’t spread to anyone else.

They probably also had a deep clean and air out of the training center over the last few days.

Unsurprising given the number of infections earlier and the spread being out of control. Hopefully the measures put in place means this is the tail end of the previous outbreak and not the start of a new one.

Unsurprising given the number of infections earlier and the spread being out of control. Hopefully the measures put in place means this is the tail end of the previous outbreak and not the start of a new one.

So it would be a player who was clear last week and would have attended Sunday's double training session with the other non-isolating players. So theoretically it could have been passed onto some of the others, although with training all being outside and players leaving straight after, hopefully it's relatively low risk.

Hardly another outbreak if it’s one case. Probably only a LFT so far. Also might have caught it from outside the club.

I see Man Utd have cases, QPR have a game called off tonight. With such high levels of cases in society this is going to continue to be an issue.

Do we know which players have been affected? Royal missed the Norwich game due to 'illness' so I suspect he is one.

Yeah I think Royal and Gil were the original two who missed Norwich. But they are now back.

No names have been made official but rumours include Davies, Lucas and Son. If the 5 players and 8 coaches from before the Rennes postponement include Royal and Gil. That might be it. Plus the 1 new one today.

Yeah I think Royal and Gil were the original two who missed Norwich. But they are now back.

No names have been made official but rumours include Davies, Lucas and Son. If the 5 players and 8 coaches from before the Rennes postponement include Royal and Gil. That might be it. Plus the 1 new one today.
8 players and 5 coaches, wasn't it?

Back