• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Allegra, Allegra? Who the fudge calls their kid Allegra, apart from some entitled archTory piece of brick? This woman represents everything about them that I detest. She is laughing about it, because she knows the captive media will do nothing. Ordinary British people actually cast a vote for these arseholes! Unbelievable isn't it?

If my surname was Austin, I’d be tempted.

Allegra, Allegra? Who the fudge calls their kid Allegra, apart from some entitled archTory piece of brick? This woman represents everything about them that I detest. She is laughing about it, because she knows the captive media will do nothing. Ordinary British people actually cast a vote for these arseholes! Unbelievable isn't it?

Following the Beckhams, but they couldn't call her front seat.

I haven't but I have been meaning to.

What streaming platform is showing it? I can't seem to find it on the usuals.
I found this site last week and so far it is FLICKING AWESOME at telling you where to find streamed content

https://www.j u s t w a t c h.com/uk/search?q=the%20thick%20of%20it

Just remove the spaces

Some prick has decided that w a t c h becomes a c o c h whatever that means?

The odds on Boris being leader going into the next election are going out all the time. Bookies are not like us, caring about politics or anything like that. They want the money and are right more often then not.

He will be gone before the next election of that I am sure.

The odds on Boris being leader going into the next election are going out all the time. Bookies are not like us, caring about politics or anything like that. They want the money and are right more often then not.

He will be gone before the next election of that I am sure.

The way it’s going he’ll be gone a lot sooner than that.

Back