• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Rennes *** *POSTPONED*

UEFA say that all games have to be completed by Dec 31st....in which case, we have no option to forfeit do we?

What would happen if we were to forfeit? Vitesse would automatically take the 2nd spot presumably? (As awarding a specific score to Rennes would not work if Vitesse then lost by more - unlikely as that might be).
Also, would we be fined by UEFA for failing to fulfil a match?

What would happen if we were to forfeit? Vitesse would automatically take the 2nd spot presumably? (As awarding a specific score to Rennes would not work if Vitesse then lost by more - unlikely as that might be).
Also, would we be fined by UEFA for failing to fulfil a match?
Can’t fine you for not being able to field a team whilst still complying with their rules surely

Can’t fine you for not being able to field a team whilst still complying with their rules surely

sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant even if we could just about fulfil the fixture according to the rules, but with concerns about the players' health etc we decided to forfeit, rather than have them continuing to mix.

---------------------Gollini
-------Sanchez--------Dier---------Rodon
Doherty--------------------------------------Tanganga
-------------Winks--------Lo Celso
-------------------Ndombele
------------Kane----------Bergwijn/Alli

That should comfortably be enough

Watching that video of the squad coming out for training....I saw Sanchez, Rodon, Doherty, I think Tanganga.....

To be honest, Conte didn't seem 100%. Quite probable that a number of players are not testing positive, but have a slight cold or something. Which is why Conte is probably craping it. He seemed like he was himself a little under the weather.

To be honest, Conte didn't seem 100%. Quite probable that a number of players are not testing positive, but have a slight cold or something. Which is why Conte is probably craping it. He seemed like he was himself a little under the weather.

If we really only have 10 outfielders available then the game is off, and to your point, there are probably other positive tests to come

More than enough on the list of who trained to put a good match squad together.

You can...but:
1) doesnt take many more positive tests to change that
2) there's a strong argument that with this many positive tests that we dont want to be getting the group together - pretty good chance that at least 1 of the 'ok' list actually have it, and therefore will infect more. I doubt Rennes will want their team to get covid either

so going by the training list our players that have tested positive are:

Son
Moura
Emerson
Reguillon
Skipp
Davies
Lloris

Thats 7 at least

---------------------Gollini
-------Sanchez--------Dier---------Rodon
Doherty--------------------------------------Tanganga