• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Ring everybody on confiscated dealers phones and tell them to stop takin drugs
The police don't have time to do anywhere near the job they should so how exactly will they be able to do the above
Laughable

Legalise it, tax it, and hey presto all the crime around it stops

I wouldn't legalise everything - heroine, crack, crystal meth and spice could be decriminalised, but probably shouldn't be legalised, because they really do destroy lives.

Party drugs though, absolutely legalise. Cocaine is the tougher one of those because all the supply chain issues in South America, whereas all the others can be grown or manufactured in this country

Ring everybody on confiscated dealers phones and tell them to stop takin drugs
The police don't have time to do anywhere near the job they should so how exactly will they be able to do the above
Laughable
s
Legalise it, tax it, and hey presto all the crime around it stop

Gets my vote.

i make no secret of my disdain for the Tory Party, especially this incarnation. But imagine turning a blind eye to this.

Unless you're a super rich Tory doner, they are literally tinkling over you! And all some of you can do is "more please sir". Embarrassing.

Now feels like a perfect time to bring down Johnson and install a proper grown up for the rest of this parliament. Someone untainted by this regime/cabinet like Tom Tugendhat. Johnson's has fulfilled his purpose with securing Brexit, now it's time to get back to serious governance.

i make no secret of my disdain for the Tory Party, especially this incarnation. But imagine turning a blind eye to this.

Unless you're a super rich Tory doner, they are literally tinkling over you! And all some of you can do is "more please sir". Embarrassing.

If you enjoy being tinkled on I genuinely know a madam that will make you drink it off the floor.

It’s what the little people are used to, m’lud.

Now feels like a perfect time to bring down Johnson and install a proper grown up for the rest of this parliament. Someone untainted by this regime/cabinet like Tom Tugendhat. Johnson's has fulfilled his purpose with securing Brexit, now it's time to get back to serious governance.

Just a shame we had a clown in charge during the most difficult period of this county’s history since WW2. It’ll take years to recover from this taco, who spent his time in office ignoring problems, stoking up culture wars, and lining the pockets of his mates.

Completely useless and an utter bellend.

I’m literally done with them

The leaders are but a reflection of their country. And Corbyn for all his flaws was consistent and honest

Consistently hostile to jewish people.

Don't get me wrong, Tony Benn is my favourite ever politician, so it's not about polices - but as mentor and protégé they are a million miles apart in terms of integrity, decency, engagement and respect.

Javid pulled out of BBC this morn, no Govt replacement put forward.

Like i said, people will vote for whoever they want, rightly so, i'm just absolutely blown away by people who still vote for this lot. Unless you're a multimillionaire there is no benefit. The thing is, i've become quite... "fudge 'em" about it. Take those Northern voters, working class on lower socio-economic grade.

This is what you wanted. You voted for this lot. You get your tax rises, you get your social care dementia tax that hits the poorerst the most. Doesn't impact me as much. I'm ambivalent about it now. I struggle to give a brick for people voting this lot in, then getting fudging clobbered. Then voting them back in again.

said it before, the Tories in power financially for me, my children, works out much better. Hell, some of Corbyn's plans would have hit our income massively. But if poor people want to get fudged harder by the Tories, go right ahead.

Javid pulled out of BBC this morn, no Govt replacement put forward.

Like i said, people will vote for whoever they want, rightly so, i'm just absolutely blown away by people who still vote for this lot. Unless you're a multimillionaire there is no benefit. The thing is, i've become quite... "fudge 'em" about it. Take those Northern voters, working class on lower socio-economic grade.

This is what you wanted. You voted for this lot. You get your tax rises, you get your social care dementia tax that hits the poorerst the most. Doesn't impact me as much. I'm ambivalent about it now. I struggle to give a brick for people voting this lot in, then getting fudging clobbered. Then voting them back in again.

said it before, the Tories in power financially for me, my children, works out much better. Hell, some of Corbyn's plans would have hit our income massively. But if poor people want to get fudged harder by the Tories, go right ahead.

For the Northern voters there comes a time when you need to use your vote to send a message.
They did, but it seems no one was listening to them.
How anyone is surprised at that video is beyond me. Politicians and their minions care not a jot about the plebs, I'd lay goods on the tories now being hunkered down in their bunker trying to either spin this out or find evidence that the other parties did similar.
At best there will be a sheepish half hearted apology and then some guff about getting on with beating covid and building back better.
Do as i say, not as i do.

There will be a Covid story to try to distract from the shambles and the Xmas party.

Plan B being mentioned today. Probably been leaked to the press like most of the stuff that comes out of No 10.

There will be a Covid story to try to distract from the shambles and the Xmas party.

Plan B being mentioned today. Probably been leaked to the press like most of the stuff that comes out of No 10.

Exactly what will happen.

Back