• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

WTF are the Child Protection Services doing !!!!
Serious blood on a lot of peoples hands who did nothing

upload_2021-12-3_14-55-27.png

am in pieces over Arthur Labinjo-Hughes. My eldest is the same age, and it's just got me right in the feels. I feel angry, upset. I want to do something meaningful about it but don't really know what.

I have no words. I know of people who would give anything to be a parent, and then I see this. The video on BBC last night of him upset, broke me. Speechless how anyone could do this. :(

am in pieces over Arthur Labinjo-Hughes. My eldest is the same age, and it's just got me right in the feels. I feel angry, upset. I want to do something meaningful about it but don't really know what.

I have no words. I know of people who would give anything to be a parent, and then I see this. The video on BBC last night of him upset, broke me. Speechless how anyone could do this. :(
my Mrs has been in tears all day, my youngest is Arthur's age and I have not stopped cuddling her since she got back from school

my Mrs has been in tears all day, my youngest is Arthur's age and I have not stopped cuddling her since she got back from school

I saw the clip a week back of him upset and decided from then to not watch any, it was too sad......poor lad

The couple who killed six-year-old Arthur Labinjo-Hughes will have their sentences reviewed after claims they are too lenient.

Emma Tustin was jailed for 29 years on Friday for murder and child cruelty and Arthur's father, Thomas Hughes, was given 21 years for his manslaughter.

The Attorney General's Office said the jail terms will be reviewed to "determine whether they were too low".

It comes after Tory MP Julian Knight said the sentences were too lenient.

The Attorney General's Office has 28 days from the date of sentence to review a case, assess whether it falls under the Unduly Lenient Sentence scheme, and decide whether to refer to the Court of Appeal.

It comes after several football clubs paid tribute to Arthur during Saturday's games.

Coventry City, who hosted West Bromwich Albion, Walsall, who met Swindon in the FA Cup second round, and Wolverhampton Wanderers, who played Liverpool, asked supporters to take part in an applause in the sixth minute.

Elsewhere, supporters clapped during the West Ham vs Chelsea game as a picture of Arthur was shown on a screen.

Birmingham City - the club Arthur supported - tweeted on Saturday that players and fans staged a "touching tribute" by also clapping during their game away at Millwall.

I couldn't even finish the article about it, can't get my head around how someone could treat someone like that. Absolutely sickening.

There’s a really nice video of him saying he wants to play for Liverpool and Tottenham
He smiles and actually sounds like he is being treated nicely by the person videoing so I’d assume a family fiend or relative :):)

I hope somehow they both suffer deeply by someone making them realize what they have done...they deserve no peace. Ever.

What troubled me most was how I reacted. As if this sort of thing is normal now. I am sure I saw a headline the other week about a 14 year old killing an 8 year old. I remember the James Bulger thing years ago and it stopped the whole country. Now it barely registers with me.

I know I am not everyone's cup of tea and I can be somewhat abrasive at times. But I think that is my sensitivity coming through. I saw a one foot in the grave last night where it was said about the main character by the wife. I see I share similar traits.

My rambling on this subject is because I see bad news and I have just had enough of it and don't want to engage anymore. Terribly sorry for the kid but I can't even pretend to know the answers anymore.

I read somewhere that the woman has tried already numerous times to take her own life whilst in custody

The thing is, she is obviously sick and obviously tremendously unwell, but I just don’t have the rationale to apply that anymore. That poor poor boy…the pain he must’ve lived in for months, the lack of love…

These subhumans should be made to watch videos of this kid on loop for their entire incarceration.

Unfortunately, they would probably get off on that.. It's a shame as a society we have moved on from the medieval times, some handy torture of the time wouldn't go amiss on them.
Maybe send them to Saudi?

Another day, another Met Police failing.

Reading and watching about the Stephen Port cases was harrowing, i knew very little about it, as the relatives have said, if it were 4 women the Police (and media) would have reacted very differently.

Another day of "Met Police will learn from this" but maybe they're incapable of it?

Back