• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bud Rot

I'm good like this. I'll take a single toke and wait 30 minutes when I've not smoked in a while.

Biggest thing I miss about being stoned is eating. Munchies when high is one of the greatest joys in life for me. But good food. I'm fortunate to be married to someone who can really cook amazing food. And luckily being of a certain tinge we got flava locked.

Ah, man, yes! Eating, listening to music, having sex, drawing, painting, making music - there's something profoundly joyous about doing it stoned. In general, I would say the access you get to the more mystical side of life and living, are such underrated aspects of the drug experience. All of us stoners know this is why we get high, but to the outside they make us look like we just like being lazy and eating cheese doodles.

Came in here to post this, please share it with anyone you think could benefit from seeing it. :)

That sucks. :( I've been lucky and found a provider that grows a lot of medical grade stuff, so it's just about right for me. But no point keeping on doing it if you get anxious from it!

Had a meeting in a cafe and had just had a normal tea, asked them if they had any interesting herbal teas. Didn’t realise I ordered a CBD tea Had a good meeting and a great day. Was quite a subtle buzz.

I miss drugs to be honest. I miss the fun, but as you mature you kinda move on.

I went to Amsterdam for a weekend and my friend went and bought me a blunt. Sat on an Airbnb houseboat puffing away. It was so strong we were both tripping all night. When you want to sleep and it makes you brain too active it’s no fun. And you have to just coach your brain to hang in there

I'm good like this. I'll take a single toke and wait 30 minutes when I've not smoked in a while.

Biggest thing I miss about being stoned is eating. Munchies when high is one of the greatest joys in life for me. But good food. I'm fortunate to be married to someone who can really cook amazing food. And luckily being of a certain tinge we got flava locked.
I spent my GCSE revision time building a bong from a 3l demijohn. It was a wondrous creation with taps on every in/outlet and a gauze that could be detached and used on various pipes, etc.

The real beauty of it was, you could fill her up and then close off all the taps. Every time you want a toke, just open two taps, take one and close them off again.

I spent my GCSE revision time building a bong from a 3l demijohn. It was a wondrous creation with taps on every in/outlet and a gauze that could be detached and used on various pipes, etc.

The real beauty of it was, you could fill her up and then close off all the taps. Every time you want a toke, just open two taps, take one and close them off again.

My first bong was a 7up bottle and a bic pen and a Hash joint. Not as snazzy as yours but very effective

I miss drugs to be honest. I miss the fun, but as you mature you kinda move on.

I had sort of given up on it for a long while as well, I either didn't feel too much effect while smoking, or I just got a bit of a bad vibe from it. Had that for a few years - but got to try my buddy's vaporizer with some very good cannabis and just started doing that a few years back - and haven't looked back. But have been in a good place mentally for the past few years as well, so I reckon just having the groundwork there with everything else in life will always be a good vantage point for doing a bit of recreational drugs.

I had sort of given up on it for a long while as well, I either didn't feel too much effect while smoking, or I just got a bit of a bad vibe from it. Had that for a few years - but got to try my buddy's vaporizer with some very good cannabis and just started doing that a few years back - and haven't looked back. But have been in a good place mentally for the past few years as well, so I reckon just having the groundwork there with everything else in life will always be a good vantage point for doing a bit of recreational drugs.

You have to have the time and space...to get spaced.

Had a funny one a couple of years back. A mate and I were kinda set up. We thought we were taking herbal ecstasy - something we'd tried at new year and it had been pleasant. We go out to the 02 for a birthday shindig. Suddenly I notice the walls are malleable, not solid, a bit wonky. Thankfully my mate is also feeling something is not quite as it should be. We look at each other and both decide going outside for a cigarette is a wise move! Outside the lights of the building are sparkling too much, and Canary Warf is swaying in the distance. Now looking back, it is clear we were tripping. We made our excuses to the rest of the party and jumped in a cab. It took us a while to figure out what we'd taken wasn't herbal ecstasy but some kind of hallucinogenic psychoactive drug. We had a giggle, but when the rest of the people returned, went to bed, woke up, and left...and we were still tripping throughout, it was a bit much! Whatever this drug was it lasted a fuk of a long time! A marathon of a trip it took until next evening to come down.

To this day I don't know what it was we took. Since, I've only taken some mushrooms at a 40th birthday party in Devon, maybe a rare dab of Ketamin and almost no weed at all. Family life and running companies mean I don't have time and space to get spaced. I would like to experience (and think I'm brave enough) to try DMT. It is a very short trip apparently.

These were my young beauties growing in the back yard this summer.

2JEV0AP.jpg

FnOk7Yz.jpg

I call them young because they were still early in the development of their buds.

Here's another shot from last year's fine crop that we're still enjoying. The trichomes - the little sticky white hairs on the buds - have just turned an amber shade, indicating prime time to harvest.

LRve5lK.jpg

It's a nice area to grow them. They face south and get plenty of sun all day. With the fence behind them and a row of dense cedars 20 feet away on the other side of the yard, the air is fairly still here and creates a little micro-climate of very warm air. And we routinely hit 25-30C on summer days in Toronto, so this area can be a few degrees warmer which spurs (!) growth and potency.

Last edited:

2JEV0AP.jpg

FnOk7Yz.jpg

I call them young because they were still early in the development of their buds.

Here's another shot from last year's fine crop that we're still enjoying. The trichomes - the little sticky white hairs on the buds - have just turned an amber shade, indicating prime time to harvest.

LRve5lK.jpg

It's a nice area to grow them. They face south and get plenty of sun all day. With the fence behind them and a row of dense cedars 20 feet away on the other side of the yard, the air is fairly still here and creates a little micro-climate of very warm air. And we routinely hit 25-30C on summer days in Toronto, so this area can be a few degrees warmer which spurs (!) growth and potency.

Stunning mate.

Grazie, bello. It smelled amazing. So sad to lose them in the drying process.

I enjoy my gardening. There's as much real satisfaction in producing good weed as there is in plucking plump ripe tomatoes, cucumbers or kale.

Grazie, bello. It smelled amazing. So sad to lose them in the drying process.

I enjoy my gardening. There's as much real satisfaction in producing good weed as there is in plucking plump ripe tomatoes, cucumbers or kale.

There must be. Anecdotally I always enjoyed rolling a perfect L as much as the actual stuff when I was younger.

Ah, man, yes! Eating, listening to music, having sex, drawing, painting, making music - there's something profoundly joyous about doing it stoned. In general, I would say the access you get to the more mystical side of life and living, are such underrated aspects of the drug experience. All of us stoners know this is why we get high, but to the outside they make us look like we just like being lazy and eating cheese doodles.

Came in here to post this, please share it with anyone you think could benefit from seeing it. :)

That's great. The guy In the vid is Neil Woods, he's an ex undercover drugs cop and wrote the excellent Drug Wars.
He had a kind of epiphany while in the force and has become a campaigner and staunch advocate of legalisation and ending the madness of the war on drugs.
I highly recommend Drug Wars, details some of the history of drug policy and how current UK policy came about because of the moral crusade in the US, a complete departure from the more liberal and sensible British System.
It's a brilliant read but left me so angry at the mindlessness of US driven drug policy.

That's great. The guy In the vid is Neil Woods, he's an ex undercover drugs cop and wrote the excellent Drug Wars.
He had a kind of epiphany while in the force and has become a campaigner and staunch advocate of legalisation and ending the madness of the war on drugs.
I highly recommend Drug Wars, details some of the history of drug policy and how current UK policy came about because of the moral crusade in the US, a complete departure from the more liberal and sensible British System.
It's a brilliant read but left me so angry at the mindlessness of US driven drug policy.

Cheers. It's sickening. I reckon we'll look back at this policy as as scandalous or even worse than how we treated psyciatric patients up until the 80's/90's.

2JEV0AP.jpg

FnOk7Yz.jpg

LRve5lK.jpg

Holy cow! Absolute Beauties! Damn. What strains are those? I recently got some Girl Scout Cookies, goddamn, best bloody weed I've had for a long while. :D

Back