• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Do you like the books? or fantasy? if so it's well worth watching the first 4 ep. It is definitely a slow burner.

I haven't read the books, I was just curious really. Yes I do like some fantasy, but I wouldn't say I was a massive fan ( I thought Shadows and Bone was quite good, couldn't get into Witcher). Really enjoyed GOT but that was something else. Sounds like I should give it another go at the weekend.

Agree with LutonSpurs, Foundation was really very good.

Do you like the books? or fantasy? if so it's well worth watching the first 4 ep. It is definitely a slow burner.

I’m liking it, the backdrops are incredible. Even early Game of Thrones has dialogue which was very on the nose. These shows aren’t made or broken by that.

Loved who Roman took to Tom's wedding as his plus one! :D

Haha, yes. That one just disappeared. I love how you're not spoonfed everything in this show, between every episode there's a ton of stuff that's been going on, but you just kind of have to guess and figure out a bit. Hate it when films and TV shows make characters say something very specific just to explain something to the viewer, so artificial.

A few months back, I was pleased to see signs adjacent to road construction - near the film district here in Toronto - directing delivery trucks towards a particular parking lot for 'The Expanse'.

Cameras were rolling for another season - or two - of this great sci-fi series. Season six will debut on Dec. 10 with another five episodes dropping each successive Friday.

The Mind Explained on Netlix is really excellent. Short episodes, to the point and to the brim with interesting information. Only watched two episodes, but loved them both. Very, very well produced. Excellently narrated by Julianne Moore.

CYE finished last night, brilliant episode to finish off Season 11, very much enjoyed it

It was pretty good, pretty pretty good

Looking forward to more West Country gibberish from Gerald in season 2 plus Kaleb trying to negotiate his way around London again :D

Just binge watched it. Fantastic. By far the best thing clarkson has done.

Think they started with the gimmicks (Lamborghini tractor). Then just let it go. Yes jeremy can still be a twit but it hit you in the feels. Very funny, but informative and sad at times. Brilliant.

Just binge watched it. Fantastic. By far the best thing clarkson has done.

Think they started with the gimmicks (Lamborghini tractor). Then just let it go. Yes jeremy can still be a twit but it hit you in the feels. Very funny, but informative and sad at times. Brilliant.
I agree. Binge watched it while recovering from Covid and was pleasently surprised. Great viewing.

I agree. Binge watched it while recovering from Covid and was pleasently surprised. Great viewing.

Really hope they aren't thinking how can we make season 2 bigger and better. Obviously they'll have to introduce new things, by the sound of it cattle and brewing. But just hope they let it flow naturally. The best parts of it are the natural wit and genuine struggles. They could easily ruin it by trying to force it. Oh people like kaleb shouting at clarkson, we need more of that type of stuff.

Really hope they aren't thinking how can we make season 2 bigger and better. Obviously they'll have to introduce new things, by the sound of it cattle and brewing. But just hope they let it flow naturally. The best parts of it are the natural wit and genuine struggles. They could easily ruin it by trying to force it. Oh people like kaleb shouting at clarkson, we need more of that type of stuff.
100% agree. It has lovely balance. Not sure if they stumbled on that? It certainly looks natural and not engineered.

Back