• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2021/22

Has anyone got an idiots guide on downloading your ticket to your phone using an android phone.
Got a Redmi note 8 phone ,the ticket office cant help ,so was wondering anyone got a solution,It worked back in August but not now. i think its a Ticketmaster issue as i was having problems downloading a Wales ticket a few weeks back because they are both using the same system.

Anyone know if you can sell tickets for the Europa Conference home games? I can’t make the game next Thursday and I bought tickets to all 3 games as a package.

3x tickets on ticket exchange for tonights game in the South stand lower row 14, if anyone wants them but you can have them for free if you want. would rather someone have them than they go to waste again. such a shame. pm me

Last edited:
I'll be going to tonight's game straight from work so I have to take my backpack with me. Does anyone know whether there are any bag drops at the stadium?

I'll be going to tonight's game straight from work so I have to take my backpack with me. Does anyone know whether there are any bag drops at the stadium?

I think it's on Worcester Avenue, the south stand end. £10 per bag I seem to recall.

Dear Supporter

We should like to give you advanced notice that, similar to previous Boxing Day fixtures, there will be travel disruption for our Boxing Day match against Crystal Palace at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (kick-off 3pm).

Our domestic travel partner, Big Green Coach, is offering an expanded regional coach service to assist supporters whose usual public transport routes will not be available for the festive fixture.

Reduced rail and London Underground services

NO London Overground services will be running through White Hart Lane and there will be no services calling at Northumberland Park. Approximately two Stansted Express services per hour will serve Tottenham Hale.

Liverpool Street station will be closed and the majority of central London mainline stations will have minimal services.

Reduced Bank Holiday services will be operating on London Underground, including the Victoria line to Seven Sisters and Tottenham Hale stations and the Piccadilly line to Wood Green.

There will still be no lift service at Tottenham Hale London Underground station. Supporters requiring lift access are advised to leave the Victoria line at Finsbury Park and take either the W3 bus from the Wells Terrace bus station or the higher frequency 259 service from Seven Sisters Road. Supporters intending to use the rail and London Underground network are strongly advised to plan their journey in advance.

Expanded regional coach network service

Our domestic travel partner, Big Green Coach, are offering an expanded regional coach service for this match. Additional pick-up locations have been added to the existing network based on where supporters live and their usual transport routes

Fans attending our home Premier League match against Norwich City on Sunday (kick-off 2pm) are asked to take note of the following travel information.

Supporters are strongly encouraged to plan their journey to arrive and enter the stadium early.

We recommend supporters familiarise themselves with the latest government guidance on staying safe while using public transport, including face coverings and social distancing where possible, which can be found here.

Planned Industrial Action
Industrial action affecting the Victoria and Central lines is scheduled to take place on the evening and night of Saturday 4 December. Supporters should double-check services on Sunday in case services have not returned to normal following the industrial action.

Stations
White Hart Lane

Four eight-carriage London Overground trains per hour will operate in each direction throughout the day.

Supporters travelling to Liverpool Street post-match are reminded that Northumberland Park services have twice the capacity of those from White Hart Lane.

Supporters are advised to check for train cancellations before attempting to travel pre- and post-match.

White Hart Lane is a fully accessible station.

Full London Overground Northbound timetable
Full London Overground Southbound timetable
Northumberland Park

Supporters are advised to use Northumberland Park if using Greater Anglia services as it is a shorter distance to the stadium than Tottenham Hale. Trains from central London will depart from Stratford or Liverpool Street and supporters are advised to check train times before departing.

Approximately eight trains per hour will operate pre- and post-match in both directions to Northumberland Park. An additional two trains per hour will also run from Northumberland Park to Liverpool Street post-match.

Tottenham Hale

In addition to services which also call at Northumberland Park, Stansted Express services will operate two trains per hour in both directions pre- and post-match at Tottenham Hale.

All train services are shown on www.nationalrail.co.uk.

Full Abellio Greater Anglia timetable
There is currently no lift service at Tottenham Hale London Underground station. Supporters requiring lift access are advised to leave the Victoria line at Finsbury Park and take either the W3 bus from the Wells Terrace bus station or the higher frequency 259 service from Seven Sisters Road.

Seven Sisters

Victoria line services will be operating every two to three minutes to Seven Sisters in both directions pre- and post-match.

Visiting supporters
Norwich City supporters travelling from East Anglia are advised to interchange at Stratford rather than Liverpool Street for services to Northumberland Park.

Queue management
Queue management systems will be in place at all stations. Supporters are asked to respect and work with staff at our stations.

TFL buses
Prior to the match the W3 will follow its normal route but the 259 will be diverted away from the High Road two hours before the game. Supporters are advised to check for delays due to roadworks before traveling.

Post-match, the W3 and 259 services will return to normal operation as soon as possible after the local road closures are lifted. More information on road closures can be found below.

Cycling
For supporters wishing to cycle to the stadium, bike stands are available at Tottenham Community Sports Centre and St Francis De Sales School, both located on the High Road. Bicycle parking is also available on-street around the stadium.

Although our Bag Policy still applies, stewards will be briefed regarding cyclists’ need to carry helmets, puncture kits and removable seats into the stadium.

Shuttle buses
The Club is operating its two Shuttle Bus services from both Alexandra Palace station (Great Northern Line) and Wood Green station (Piccadilly Line) to the stadium

Just noticed my Season Ticket in my Apple Wallet was hidden (Expired) same had happened to my wife’s ticket too, I had to select to unhide it, worth checking before getting to the stadium.

Brighton officially postponed

We can confirm that our Premier League fixture at Brighton & Hove Albion, on Sunday 12 December at 2pm, has been postponed following a Premier League Board meeting this afternoon (Thursday).

The Premier League Board took the decision to postpone the game following guidance from medical advisers, with the health of players and staff the priority. The fixture will be rescheduled in due course.

The Club requested the match to be rearranged following a significant number of positive COVID-19 cases among players and relevant staff.

As with our other affected fixture, against Stade Rennais in the Europa Conference League, we shall update supporters with more information as soon as it is available.

We should like to apologise to everyone at Stade Rennais and Brighton & Hove Albion and to both their supporters and ours for any inconvenience caused.

We should also like to thank both clubs for their understanding during these challenging times.
Club statement – Brighton & Hove Albion | Tottenham Hotspur

Selling two tickets for Leicester away this week. Was gonna go but decided not to as I don’t want to have to isolate over Christmas. PM me if you’re interested. I can send them special delivery so they arrive Thursday.

Back