• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley *** *POSTPONED*

At home to a very tiring side and btw the goal isnt a chance. The goal was extreme luck and the first wasnt much better with their gk leaving the net unguarded.

No worries enjoy today, its gona be fun lol

Quick heads up, it appears that an eleven year old may have snuck in and finished your post there. One that thinks he’s well clever too by the looks of it.

In the future you may want to consider sticking it out for the full post and perhaps displaying some awareness that we’re all supporting the same team here + humility in general.

I think it depends on whether the snow stops falling soon as predicted. They can get it cleared in time.

I can say now..we'll never win this game if it goes ahead. I remember going see us play Emirates Marketing Project at Main Road in the sixties and we lost 4.0. We had a good team then as well but we got bullied off the park in the ice and snow.Maybe Burnley will be thinking they can do the same to us. They are a bunch off hackers anyway.

I can say now..we'll never win this game if it goes ahead. I remember going see us play Emirates Marketing Project at Main Road in the sixties and we lost 4.0. We had a good team then as well but we got bullied off the park in the ice and snow.Maybe Burnley will be thinking they can do the same to us. They are a bunch off hackers anyway.

Yep got to agree that conditions massively favour burnley. They will boot it high and long to Wood and our defence will skid all over the place and probably score an own goal.

Only downside is where do we fit in the rescheduled game with our current fixture list!

In this day and age with the money in the EPL any game that falls foul of the weather should be a forfeit by the home team.

Isn’t it more to do with crowd safety getting to and from the stadium rather than the pitch being in good enough condition to play the game

FFSDsNQWQAQGVOR

Yep got to agree that conditions massively favour burnley. They will boot it high and long to Wood and our defence will skid all over the place and probably score an own goal.

Only downside is where do we fit in the rescheduled game with our current fixture list!
Yeah..going back to that game in the sixties lol
You can imagine the city manager saying they won't be able to play their neat football in these conditions..there,there for the taking lads..go in hard..they won't like it up em.

Back