• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ns Mura

I was responding to a post that said Jose came in and said the squad wasn't good enough - that didn't happen.
I’m pretty sure (although happy to be corrected) that poster was saying IF Jose came in and said the squad wasn’t good enough he would be accused of being toxic - basically what I was alluding to you, but apologies if my response is actually a moot point anyway…..

I’m pretty sure (although happy to be corrected) that poster was saying IF Jose came in and said the squad wasn’t good enough he would be accused of being toxic - basically what I was alluding to you, but apologies if my response is actually a moot point anyway…..

What does it matter how fans react to x y or z? why are people so obsessed with trying to prove a double standard on messageboards all the time?

If Jose had honestly thought the squad needed a lot of work and relayed that in a manner that conveyed the right sort of attitude whilst doing so i don't think there would have been any reason for people to froth over it or take it negatively, same with the players, constructive criticism whilst giving them the belief that you want to help them improve will not been seen as a negative.

Jose actually came in and said the squad was great and he'd have us challenging for the title the following season. He then said he was backed as well as he could have hoped to have been in the summer transfer market. The guy was full of brick and blamed everyone else when it went wrong and took no responsibility for his neglect on the training field and negative tactics on the football pitch which both directly contributed to our poor performances, compared to how Conte speaks wrt to the task at hand and what's required from everyone, including himself, to move forward together it's night and day.

I know he said that.

What does it matter how fans react to x y or z? why are people so obsessed with trying to prove a double standard on messageboards all the time?

If Jose had honestly thought the squad needed a lot of work and relayed that in a manner that conveyed the right sort of attitude whilst doing so i don't think there would have been any reason for people to froth over it or take it negatively, same with the players, constructive criticism whilst giving them the belief that you want to help them improve will not been seen as a negative.

We have see why it matters how the fans react this season.

The grounds atmosphere is toxic, given how there are still people that think this squad is plenty good enough it would have been seen as a negative and the media would have spun it that way and snowballed

This.
He’d been given every chance at the start.

We have see why it matters how the fans react this season.

The grounds atmosphere is toxic, given how there are still people that think this squad is plenty good enough it would have been seen as a negative and the media would have spun it that way and snowballed

Mate.
He (reportedly!!!!!!) lied to get the job.
He said things that were not true.
Do you think Conte interviewed like that?

It is past history, and I apologize for bringing it up, but I did so in the context of saying I found the Red Bull defeats and last season’s in Zagreb as much worse.

This? We’ll be grateful for the clarity it will have provided come the end of the season…

I know it’s a tad unfair to be comparing them against one of the all-time greats but considering we were playing against a Slovakian team which hasn’t even been in existence for a decade and is the lowest ranked club in UEFA this season, I was hoping that Dele and Ndombele would be able to run rings around such dross in similar fashion to what Iniesta used to do to CL opposition.

Back