• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

The majority of s africas population is unvaccinated. In israel the person that tested positive was fully vaxxed with 3 shots.

Hopefully with minor symptoms.

And we already know that 90% of Saffers with Covid have Omicron. This is basically March 2020.

Except we have vaccines and treatments. If they are effective it’s just another strain, which is likely the way it’s going to be going forward.

The Omicron variant is already in the UK - likely already in Canada and the US, too.

The problem is, the public's appetite for new controls is probably as close to zero as it's ever been - no one wants to live in this perpetual nightmare anymore.

Yes, it is now more well understood than it was in 2020. But that is a double-edged sword, because familiarity has bred a blase acceptance of it - whereas the unfamiliarity of this new and deadly threat on March 2020 saw adherence to lockdowns and health measures at near-total levels.

The only thing that will spur a similar reaction this time around is a shocking death rate and pictures of coffins being loaded into army vans, as was the case in Italy. And if that's happening, we have already failed at containing this variant.

I know plenty of people that are desperate for this to continue indefinitely, others who think measures are not tough enough and two families that when their online shopping arrives wash everything as soon as it comes through the doors.

Hopefully with minor symptoms.

Except we have vaccines and treatments. If they are effective it’s just another strain, which is likely the way it’s going to be going forward.

Hopefully with no symptoms at all.

It's going to be a while to see how bad it is. In the meantime enjoy all the doom stories in the media.

I know plenty of people that are desperate for this to continue indefinitely, others who think measures are not tough enough and two families that when their online shopping arrives wash everything as soon as it comes through the doors.
Keep it around for a couple of years more and I'll have enough annual leave to take a paid year off - whoop

Rand Paul is not right about much. What's he saying about Fauci?

He showed evidence that the us was funding growth of function research at the wuhan lab. Fauci had denied it. It seems that the us didn't "define" the research as growth of function at the time.

Further evidence has come out about some (french,us) scientists transporting bats from laos that had coronaviruses very similar to covid to wuhan. For investigation. Another scientist requested funds from the us to perform growth of function experiments on the virus. The us turned this down but it's possible they got funding from china or another country.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...mples-before-covid-report-121112201019_1.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/57932699

Last edited:
One in the town I live apparently
I bet it's been here for weeks
Boris the buffoon presser at 5pm to tell us the world is ending no doubt

Have no choice it will be all we hear about for the next few weeks

Yes cause the media wants a drama as that sells stories. It's up to you how much notice you take of it.
We're in a discussion forum. Talkkng about it cause it's a way to spend time.

Back