• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

I do agree. I want him as RCB but I think he could do a decent job at RWB, maybe a better one than Bergwijn?

Bergwijn seems well suited to convert to a RWB to me, like Moses and like Rose moved from a winger to a decent attacking full back

He's right footed and hasnt demonstrated consistent ability to create and score to be a winger at the top level IMO. Has always looked to have potential, but never kicked on (though injuries havent helped)

Let's just forget about giving players a chance. We have too many to go through and it will take too long. Just sell those that haven't performed or are continously injutlred so that we can buy better quality and start having a squad of fit and competitive players.

Just sell Bergwjin

Sent from my SM-G998B using Fapatalk

Had a cracking game tonight in Hollands 2-0 win over Norway.

Scored the first goal and assisted the second.

Best player on the pitch in my opinion.
It was a great finish for his goal. Then he runs with the ball from edge of his own box breaking from a Norway corner all the way to their penalty box to square it for Depay, was impressive.

Hopefully he like Kane comes back with confidence and can convert his country performance to Spurs performances….

I thought Depay was extremely selfish and Bergwijn was "very adequate and tidy" out on the touchline, doing neat things and passing and doing tidy stuff and passing and then EVENTUALLY after a million failed attacks, the ball squitted loose to Bergwijn and he finally realised "hey, I could just SMASH this top bins" and thwunked it in.

It was a great finish for his goal. Then he runs with the ball from edge of his own box breaking from a Norway corner all the way to their penalty box to square it for Depay, was impressive.

Hopefully he like Kane comes back with confidence and can convert his country performance to Spurs performances….
Kane was playing against boy scouts and the day-drinking society of san marino, at least bergwijn had to work a little bit for his contributions :D

It was good to see him play well, lets hope he can stay fit now.

Had a cracking game tonight in Hollands 2-0 win over Norway.

Scored the first goal and assisted the second.

Best player on the pitch in my opinion.
Crackin game? No one did anything in that game! It was only the last 10 minutes when Norway had to throw everything forward to get a goal, and Holland got 2 easy goals on the counter. The finish for his goal was first class, but saying he had a cracking game is a bit of a stretch.
Other than the goal and assist, he got past the defender 1 time, although they never really tried. Holland was more than happy to just keep the ball and hold the 0-0, until Norway got desperate.

Would sell Bergwijn. The money from him + Doherty for Adama Traore. Emerson and Traore would give us great options for that RWB spot.

Would sell Bergwijn. The money from him + Doherty for Adama Traore. Emerson and Traore would give us great options for that RWB spot.

Have you actually looked up the stats on Traore? He's terrible - in 152 premier league games he has scored 7 goals, and provided 14 assists. So 0.05 goals per game. Vincent Janssen scored at a better rate than him (check - I'm not making it up!)

Back