• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

I honestly don't get why he gets so much hate! He was one of the better players yesterday, if not the best, and he gets treated like he was the worst. I just don't get it! If anyone showed some will to win, and try to do something, it was him. What do people expect? Is he supposed to win every game he plays totally by himself?

I didnt see much will to win. I saw someone jogging around and who only came to life when the ball came to him.

Even with 11 men, its hard to survive as an elite level footballer nowadays without some work ethic, which unfortunately he doesnt seem to have. His raw talent is undeniable, but without the work ethic, its useless. Its impossible to carry someone in a team, particularly a CM and especially a CM in a 3-4-3!

I honestly don't get why he gets so much hate! He was one of the better players yesterday, if not the best, and he gets treated like he was the worst. I just don't get it! If anyone showed some will to win, and try to do something, it was him. What do people expect? Is he supposed to win every game he plays totally by himself?

He certainly wasn't the worst, and i find it difficult to judge how good or bad some of them were because of how bad others around them were.
Its a weeding out process as far as I’m concerned.
Definitely out, Doherty, gollini.
Probably dele, winks and Sanchez
Possibly rodon, although harsh as i think he has ok.

I didnt see much will to win. I saw someone jogging around and who only came to life when the ball came to him.

Even with 11 men, its hard to survive as an elite level footballer nowadays without some work ethic, which unfortunately he doesnt seem to have. His raw talent is undeniable, but without the work ethic, its useless. Its impossible to carry someone in a team, particularly a CM and especially a CM in a 3-4-3!
You saw wrong. He sprinted back, helped the defenders and won the ball back on several occasions. And when he got the ball, he looked to bring the ball forward. But there were many occasions where he wanted to go forward, but was forced to play back/sideways, because there was zero movent or options going forward, and he made it clear by pointing and telling the others to wake the fudge up! He can't win games all by himself. He certainly wasn't bad, and we got worse the moment he went off.

You saw wrong. He sprinted back, helped the defenders and won the ball back on several occasions. And when he got the ball, he looked to bring the ball forward. But there were many occasions where he wanted to go forward, but was forced to play back/sideways, because there was zero movent or options going forward, and he made it clear by pointing and telling the others to wake the fudge up! He can't win games all by himself. He certainly wasn't bad, and we got worse the moment he went off.

He cost us 60 million pounds, and is paid 200,000 pounds a week.

To say he 'wasn't bad' against a mid-table Slovenian side of part-time plumbers and electricians whose collective value hovers at about one-tenth Ndombele's transfer fee, and who get paid about 1/100th of his weekly wages....

...Christ. This man cannot even claim to be the best player against literal dogsh*t sides from Slovenia - he can be, at his very, very best, 'not bad'.

He is the biggest waste of space and thief of air at the club by a long margin, and probably the single biggest transfer disaster in our proud 140-year history. He has no redeeming qualities apart from natural skill which he uses to coast to doing the bare minimum when he isn't horribly out of shape, out of breath after 15m or lazily slouching up and down the field, hiding from the ball and eschewing challenges of any kind.

60m on a supposedly professional football player and we got ourselves a walking McDonald's advertisement instead.

Better off binning him and playing Nile John - at least if he's 'not bad' against literal trash from Slovenia in the Vauxhall Conference League, we know we didn't pay 60m for the privilege.

To say he 'wasn't bad' against a mid-table Slovenian side of part-time plumbers and electricians whose collective value hovers at about one-tenth Ndombele's transfer fee, and who get paid about 1/100th of his weekly wages....

...Christ. This man cannot even claim to be the best player against literal dogsh*t sides from Slovenia - he can be, at his very, very best, 'not bad'.

He is the biggest waste of space and thief of air at the club by a long margin, and probably the single biggest transfer disaster in our proud 140-year history. He has no redeeming qualities apart from natural skill which he uses to coast to doing the bare minimum when he isn't horribly out of shape, out of breath after 15m or lazily slouching up and down the field, hiding from the ball and eschewing challenges of any kind.

60m on a supposedly professional football player and we got ourselves a walking McDonald's advertisement instead.

Better off binning him and playing Nile John - at least if he's 'not bad' against literal trash from Slovenia in the Vauxhall Conference League, we know we didn't pay 60m for the privilege.

To think we could’ve purchased Tielemens for £40m that summer and with the £20m Levy saved we could’ve afforded to upgrade from Lo Soso to Bruno Fernandes to boot!

Lack of movement is criminal.
Skipp standing in the middle of the park berating everyone in front of him for offering up for the ball was the highlight of the game for me.
The more I see him, the more I like him.

My thoughts as well he reminds me of a school yard player ,very tricky with close control but can not play for long or move very far. All clubs waste money on players and we have done the same with him.

My thoughts as well he reminds me of a school yard player ,very tricky with close control but can not play for long or move very far. All clubs waste money on players and we have done the same with him.
Hoddle said exactly the same before the game, something like “he’s got great skill, does some great tricks but we’ve all got that, we’ve all done that in the playground, he needs to start affecting the games”

would love Hoddle to bowl up to training on Monday and run rings around a few of these prima donnas! A real wake up call to see a 65 year old heart attack victim with still more skill than these guys.

Hoddle said exactly the same before the game, something like “he’s got great skill, does some great tricks but we’ve all got that, we’ve all done that in the playground, he needs to start affecting the games”

would love Hoddle to bowl up to training on Monday and run rings around a few of these prima donnas! A real wake up call.

He is not wrong ( did not see him say it) and he would still be our most creative player despite his health/age..

We was watching this embarassment do his "warm up" in the 2nd half lastnight
Literally does not care less, we need to out him soon as !!

This bloke is stealing £200k a week from us

We was watching this embarassment do his "warm up" in the 2nd half lastnight
Literally does not care less, we need to out him soon as !!

This bloke is stealing £200k a week from us
Under Poch he looked like a really exciting, though unfit player, especially in those European games. Moved well and great passing ability. I thought Jose also got him playing pretty well too. If anyone though will make him sink or swim though it will be Antonio Conte.

If you give Ndombele the ball he comes alive and is excellent.
Without the ball he walks and jogs until he gets it again.
When warming up he just stands still or walks slowly.
All the skill, but not the desire required.

Back