• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

You don’t live in the US and probably don’t understand the underlying tensions in areas like Kenosha, as well as how politicized everything is. I am one of the few people I know who thinks Rittenhouse’s biggest crime is being a gullible fudging idiot, and that he has actually been used by right-wing facists to further their agendas along several different lines. I also think he should’ve been locked up, however that doesn’t stop me from seeing him as a sad and pathetic example of a youthful macaron being manipulated by rich extremists.
I agree with all of that except your guess at my level of understanding.

It's been a long while since I spent time in the US other than holidays, but I've spent enough time there to know the place.

What is new and confusing to me is this generation of teetotal, vegan fudgewits who insist on seeing racism in everything. I'll happily admit I cannot understand them.

It's been a long while since I spent time in the US other than holidays, but I've spent enough time there to know the place.

What is new and confusing to me is this generation of teetotal, vegan fudgewits who insist on seeing racism in everything. I'll happily admit I cannot understand them.

I’ve never set foot in the US, but I feel it’s pretty obvious that Trumpism and MAGA is a racist movement.

America is heading for a(nother) racial civil war, it underpins everything, and we’re not that far behind them over here.

It’s a scary time.

What's happening with Biden at the moment? Just seen on NBC abit about him getting slaughtered for falling asleep.....again and migrant and crime crisis

When did you last spend significant time in the US? It has changed a lot in the last decade…

XDcT4Srq151W.gif

Has anybody been tuning into any Tulsi Gabbard interviews of late? She's gone from advocating for a universal health care system, to full right wing nut job. I reckon she is aiming for a Republican nomination as vice president at the next elections.

They have the powerpoint presentation on how he would overthrow the gvmt (power point!!!!!)...It appears Pence's refusal to adhere to the plan might be what saved the US?

Has anybody been tuning into any Tulsi Gabbard interviews of late? She's gone from advocating for a universal health care system, to full right wing nut job. I reckon she is aiming for a Republican nomination as vice president at the next elections.

From what I remember though she was already a conservative pro gun democrat?

Quite curious to see their covid response, Trump rightly vilified but now we hear from Harris that Delta and Omicron caught them off guard. I mean really, they didn't think another variant might come up.

Back