• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

His lack of effort tonight was shocking. People criticise Kane, but at least he ran his arse off at the weekend again tried again tonight. Dele barely broke sweat

I don’t disagree he was poor. But I disagree on lack of effort. I saw him bust a gut at least 3 times to get into the box and the other players didn’t have the quality to find him. One Doherty pee rolled into the first man, one Kane tripped over the ball. That’s essentially Dele’s game so if he’s not being found then it’s pointless him playing.

Pretty heartbreaking stuff this. I probably had him as my second favorite player (Dembele 1st) in those heady days when we bought him, but the downward spiral is alarming. He is sooooo slow, makes Teddy look rapid, but not just in running, when he gets the ball he slows us down as well. There just isn’t a roll in football these days for someone who can’t move at more than jogging pace.

really sickening but he’s been a passenger in our squad for 3+ years now.

Last edited:
My hopes that he could somehow (miraculously) turn things around were hanging by a thread anyway. The thread finally broke last night.

Do you reckon Alli has been over coached? He seemed to be better when Raw and allowed to do what he wanted and what was natural, everything he does now seems like he trying to hard to do something that was natural to him. I think Poch broke him.

Do you reckon Alli has been over coached? He seemed to be better when Raw and allowed to do what he wanted and what was natural, everything he does now seems like he trying to hard to do something that was natural to him. I think Poch broke him.

I think he just doesn’t fit the game as it’s played now by most teams

If he has been then where were the rest of the team, because we haven't looked coached for about 4 years.

Dele has not started for a while, then gets a start yesterday but showed nothing. I have been defending him for the past 2 years but now I have nothing. Conte needs to do what he needs to do. I will back whatever decision he makes regarding getting rid of players

Im a dele fan, but your right we have to back Conte in whatever he wants to do, even if that’s selling Kane, or even Son.

Any one know if there were bids for Dele that Levy turned down?

Dele has not started for a while, then gets a start yesterday but showed nothing. I have been defending him for the past 2 years but now I have nothing. Conte needs to do what he needs to do. I will back whatever decision he makes regarding getting rid of players

I'm in the same position - Conte is the last chance saloon for Dele and the rest of the players who have regressed/stagnated these past 2-3 years, up to him/them to make the most of having a top level manager in his prime years working them day to day

I'm in the same position - Conte is the last chance saloon for Dele and the rest of the players who have regressed/stagnated these past 2-3 years, up to him/them to make the most of having a top level manager in his prime years working them day to day

I think a bunch of them have had that chance, and they've now left that saloon. The only reason they'll get games between now and January is to make up the numbers given the first 11, and say 3-4 backs-up who Conte does have faith in, cant play every game

What must Conte think of that hair? It has to be there is a player who has gone off the rails.
I hadn’t made the connection until someone pointed out it was the colours of the Italian flag. Although he misfired with even that as the white has come out more yellow

Back