• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Glad someone gets that
When we have absolute wasters like Tanguy, Sanchez, now dele and more we shouldn’t look to sell Kane
How many minutes have they all had compared to harry?
He's in the team week in, week out, he's as much if not more to blame than them.
Blaming guys that don't even make the match day square for performances like that make no sense.
And this isn't the first such performance.

Then we don’t sell
As I said earlier we have plenty more to sell first
Even at a reduced value he still likely brings in the most money. And if and it is a big if he is unable to get back to the levels of previous seasons then there's no point in forcing it.

Imagine selling Kane before selling Ndombele, Sanchez, Doherty, Sessegnon, Winks, Dele, Rodon and Clarke.

The one guy who actually scored a goal against Mura, and we're advocating selling him before all of the above wastes?

Boggles the mind, tbh. I'll accept selling Kane when we have a squad which is trying hard and he's the odd one out.

Right now, at half speed, lumbering and with the pain of a lost EC final and a failed transfer to City on his mind, he's still playing better than any of the above, most of whom are absolute thieves of air with the occasional unfortunately permacrocked youngster thrown in.

They go first.

I think he’s the disruptive influence in the dressing room.

How many minutes have they all had compared to harry?
He's in the team week in, week out, he's as much if not more to blame than them.
Blaming guys that don't even make the match day square for performances like that make no sense.
And this isn't the first such performance.
He has delivered year on year on year
These guys combined “delivery period” would equate to less than one season
There are levels

Exactly what levy wants
On the positive re Kane he tried hard today, too hard at times. He needs support around him, he needs the ball in good areas where doesn't have to think too much about making it happen. He has the ability if we can make a system where that happens. I believe Conte can do that but it is going to take some time and experiments.

On the positive re Kane he tried hard today, too hard at times. He needs support around him, he needs the ball in good areas where doesn't have to think too much about making it happen. He has the ability if we can make a system where that happens. I believe Conte can do that but it is going to take some time and experiments.
Kane’s effort has improved massively under Conte
His game will come together IMO

Talksport is actually quite fun tonight if you can cope with Cundy ripping it.
Jamie O'Hara is fuming!

My Bin Dipper mates destroyed me tonight and then one of them sent me a clip. I opened it and rolled my eyes because it was Jamie O’Hara. “For fudge sake,” I thought “this numpty hasn’t a clue”.

So I listened and agreed with pretty much everything he said. Which makes him right or me a numpty…

My Bin Dipper mates destroyed me tonight and then one of them sent me a clip. I opened it and rolled my eyes because it was Jamie O’Hara. “For fudge sake,” I thought “this numpty hasn’t a clue”.

So I listened and agreed with pretty much everything he said. Which makes him right or me a numpty…
He's been good, he was pretty distraught.
Nice to hear an ex player going through the mill the way we do.

I’m glad if he’s saying we need an overhaul on a massive scale.
Levy now has to decide the opportunity cost of not taking whatever action and risk, is necessary.

In essence Conte has been here just a few weeks and is suggesting a "painful rebuild". Basically, this is what Poch hinted at 3 years ago.

Love this stuff.

Jose would have been better off saying the same rather than trying to appease some of the utter wasters we have.
The majority of people on here wouldn’t accept whatever Jose said.

It’s funny how the attitude on players have changed due to who the manager is. Under Mourinho it was his fault that he couldn’t get a tune out of NDombele,Dele etc and similar for Nuno. Conte comes in, and within a couple of weeks you can find those previously claiming that we have a top 4 squad and should be doing so much better now all of a sudden saying these players should be moved on:D….

Back