• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Rodon

Some poor performances this evening but, along with Dele, Rodon's stood out as especially poor

I struggle to remember a CB playing as many mis-placed passes whilst not under pressure

Might help explain why not of our recent managers have picked him, unless down to the bare bones
Sanchez does it every game

I've yet to see him play and not appear uncomfortable at pretty much everything he has to do. We should let him go at the first opportunity. He can still have a career in the championship.

The unwillingness of all of of recent managers to pick Rodon appeared odd...however tonight showed us what they've probably seen in training. Rarely have I see a pro pass a ball worse since Stefan Freund

The unwillingness of all of of recent managers to pick Rodon appeared odd...however tonight showed us what they've probably seen in training. Rarely have I see a pro pass a ball worse since Stefan Freund

Doherty’s passing tonight made Rodon look like Hoddle.

Linked with a loan to Brighton, Leeds, Watford and Saudi Sportswashing Machine in bbc gossip today as he seeks first team footy. Interesting that three of those teams will like someone comfortable on the ball but not necessarily renown for being strong defensively.

84E44C64-5BD3-43D6-8528-D447F9C19C6D.jpeg

Back