• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

I'm hoping for Sess to end up the starter between him and Reggie. Not only is he younger, but if Real decide to exercise the buy-back clause in Reggie's contract (last chance to do so is this summer, else the window closes for them), then we'll still have our LWB position sorted and we'd be selling our backup rather than our starter.

Erm...

EDIT: I do love Moura and his mazy runs that break the lines but passing and controlling the ball are probably right at the very bottom of his attributes
Abit Harsh isn’t it? Have you not seen some of the first time balls he has played to break open defences on a few occasions this season. He is better than Son at passing.

Moura makes things happen, unlike just about everyone else.

He is the be we have at doing just that, you can here the buzz from the fans everytime he gets the ball. He may seem that he does not know what he is going to do at times but even that is a good thing because opposing players do not either which makes it harder for them.

If I had to sum up Ryan Sessegnon's Spurs career, 'constantly injured and then sent off 30m into his first start against pub league Slovenian pig farmers' would be an apt summation.

Utter waste of time, money, and energy. Feel sorry for the lad, but the absolute brainlessness of what he did today has shown what a waste of money he was.

Way too much pressure put on him with these press conferences hyping things up. He was too keyed up after all the talk of relaunch and massive opportunity. He just needed to get his head down and put in a solid unremarkable performance. Work his way back.

Did not do himself any favours with his actions tonight, however he will learn from those mistakes and i hope fans get off his back. Will not hold my breath for that to happen though. :(

Thought the first yellow was taking one for the team, and the second was harsh, his studs were down and they were diving around for any sort of contact. Think he was unlucky.
Agree it was harsh but shouldn’t have given the ref the opportunity to make a decision already being on a yellow.

I think we can all agree he was stupid. But he is still very young, hasn’t played football properly for a couple of years so would have been eager and maybe over excited to prove to Conte, the fans and perhaps most importantly himself that he is ready. He will be fine….

Good lesson for Sess, hope he overcomes

Could be the making of breaking of Sessegnon at Spurs if he gets booed at next home game, bit like Beckham’s silly red card at France 98.

Comes across as a very timid lad but clearly got some fire in his belly, so hopefully Conte’s coaching team can harness that and Ryan will finally start to fulfil his vast potential.

Could be the making of breaking of Sessegnon at Spurs if he gets booed at next home game, bit like Beckham’s silly red card at France 98.

Comes across as a very timid lad but clearly got some fire in his belly, so hopefully Conte’s coaching team can harness that and Ryan will finally start to fulfil his vast potential.
That would be shameful if that happened. He got sent off, a little harshly I thought, but it happens.

Although I think he was a silly boy and the bookings were justified he looked really upset about it.
At least he srrmed to care.
Hopefully he learns from this and moves on.

Back