• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

What's a realistic fee for now? Certainly isn't what it was in the summer.
Cut off our nose to spite our face. I can't imagine they'd offer anymore than 70m now, if that. He looks so laboured and out of form that it will take quite a bit of faith to pay any real money for him.

Sometimes you've got to sell up when it the opportunity is there and reinvest.

Cut off our nose to spite our face. I can't imagine they'd offer anymore than 70m now, if that. He looks so laboured and out of form that it will take quite a bit of faith to pay any real money for him.

Sometimes you've got to sell up when it the opportunity is there and reinvest.
They only offered £75m last summer

Then we don’t sell
We have plenty of other players to sell first

To move on we need to exercise the demons of the collapse under Poch imo.

We’ve never recovered from that, Trippier was the canary in the coal mine.

The only one I’d keep is Dier, I don’t trust any of the others.

Glad someone gets that
When we have absolute wasters like Tanguy, Sanchez, now dele and more we shouldn’t look to sell Kane

Imagine selling Kane before selling Ndombele, Sanchez, Doherty, Sessegnon, Winks, Dele, Rodon and Clarke.

The one guy who actually scored a goal against Mura, and we're advocating selling him before all of the above wastes?

Boggles the mind, tbh. I'll accept selling Kane when we have a squad which is trying hard and he's the odd one out.

Right now, at half speed, lumbering and with the pain of a lost EC final and a failed transfer to City on his mind, he's still playing better than any of the above, most of whom are absolute thieves of air with the occasional unfortunately permacrocked youngster thrown in.

They go first.

This is why I can't read the official site, download the club app or even buy a matchday programme. It's every club but the brick you get from those channels is so sanitised. You don't get anything insightful from them. The funny thing about this is that his actual thoughts are in the public domain and will be splashed across the newspapers tomorrow and the club are trying to soften it as much as possible. Propaganda.

Back