• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ns Mura

Bloody embarrassment. We clearly saw that some players do not deserve to wear the shirt. We lost to a team that would struggle in the English conference.

Conte must be ruthless and cut out all the dead wood. Players like Alli should not even be allowed into the training ground let alone the pitch

How does it work if we finish level on points with Vitesse? Haven't UEFA done away with away goals?

Good point from wiki.

Points in head-to-head matches among the tied teams;
Goal difference in head-to-head matches among the tied teams;
Goals scored in head-to-head matches among the tied teams;
If more than two teams are tied, and after applying all head-to-head criteria above, a subset of teams are still tied, all head-to-head criteria above are reapplied exclusively to this subset of teams;
Goal difference in all group matches;
Goals scored in all group matches;
Away goals scored in all group matches;
Wins in all group matches;
Away wins in all group matches;
Disciplinary points (direct red card = 3 points; double yellow card = 3 points; single yellow card = 1 point);
UEFA club coefficient.

I thought last sessons Europa exit was the nadir, oh no Tottenham Hotspur can find ever more elaborate ways to look fudging ridiculous.
Conte's transfer list is gonna get very long Mr Levy!

You cant write sh#t like this.

Rennes throw a 2-goal away to give us the chance to win to actually win the group with a win in the last game. And we still cant take advanatge, by just getting a draw.

Surely Conte has to be saying to Levy. 'This budget I am getting in January I need to be getting these players ready to come in the the 1st week in Jan, not the last week. Those 3 weeks could make a massive difference

I don't know why anyone is surprised. We are mediocre, there is a reason we've had 4 managers in 4 years.

I said it when he was appointed, Conte is not a fudging magician. The problems we had we still have and will still have under him until he is able to move on the players who don't perform and bring in players who do.

If there is any silver lining it will be so blatantly obvious now that we have 5 or 6 players simply not up to it and we need to spend and spend properly. Judging by Levy’s comments this week that is unlikely but we at least have to get the 30/40m buys right. And we have to add 2 attacking players.
We knew before Nuno and Mourinho's second season that we needed to ship out certain players. We kept blaming certain managers that their formation was crap.

By the way who was it that said Jose couldn't coach offensive play. He is the last manager to get something offensive out of these boys.

I never ever want to see the following in a Spurs shirt again:

Dele
Sanchez
Doherty
Sessegnon
Ndombele

Play the kids. Play the tea lady. Play anyone but those useless useless fudgers.

Sanchez, Sessegnon, Doherty, Winks, Ndombele, Dele....

...there's so much utterly useless deadwood in this side that it's no surprise that we' re beaten by Slovenian minnows with 1/1000th our budget, really.

This team embarrasses the club week in, week out - Dinamo Zagreb, NS Mura...these are new lows to fathom, and these spineless wastes of space and thieves of air trudge around sinking us lower every season.

Until the clearout happens, until Sanchez, Sessegnon, Winks, Doherty, Ndombele and Dele are sold to the fifth-tier Slovenian sides that are truly their level, we won't be going anywhere, coach or no coach.
Ndombele was the only player actually creating anything. Also the one one able to control a pass and not losing the ball.
Ndombele is the least of our problems. He worked hard to, tracked back and won the ball back.

If there is any silver lining it will be so blatantly obvious now that we have 5 or 6 players simply not up to it and we need to spend and spend properly. Judging by Levy’s comments this week that is unlikely but we at least have to get the 30/40m buys right. And we have to add 2 attacking players.
He has to sell 5 players in jan. I be happy with that and no incomings

Back