• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ns Mura

I never ever want to see the following in a Spurs shirt again:

Dele
Sanchez
Doherty
Sessegnon
Ndombele

Play the kids. Play the tea lady. Play anyone but those useless useless fudgers.

Sanchez, Sessegnon, Doherty, Winks, Ndombele, Dele....

...there's so much utterly useless deadwood in this side that it's no surprise that we' re beaten by Slovenian minnows with 1/1000th our budget, really.

This team embarrasses the club week in, week out - Dinamo Zagreb, NS Mura...these are new lows to fathom, and these spineless wastes of space and thieves of air trudge around sinking us lower every season.

Until the clearout happens, until Sanchez, Sessegnon, Winks, Doherty, Ndombele and Dele are sold to the fifth-tier Slovenian sides that are truly their level, we won't be going anywhere, coach or no coach.

No composure from Sanchez. Laughable. Paniced.

Don't think Conte should have taken off Ndombele. We fell apart without a midfield who could control the game after.

BT commentator said about 10 mins before the sub that he looked like he might be injured. Don't know if that was the case or not

Every time I think that Spurs has finally found the bottom, the players find new and innovative ways to plumb new depths. We are truly a joke and deservedly a laughing stock. Can’t even get out of a Conference League group. Dear Lord.

Sanchez ain’t lasting under Conte! Even if we win we’re out if vitesse win I assume on H2H away goals.

Well just when you think you`ve seen some bad displays. Words fail me and believe me I`ve seen some poor Spurs sides over the years but to lose to a team no ones heard of in Europes 3rd string competition is awful.

If there is any silver lining it will be so blatantly obvious now that we have 5 or 6 players simply not up to it and we need to spend and spend properly. Judging by Levy’s comments this week that is unlikely but we at least have to get the 30/40m buys right. And we have to add 2 attacking players.

Back