• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ns Mura

We are still in this, but we have a really tough job to do now. The ref does seem card happy so we need to run at them and draw the fouls. There are 5 subs allowed in this competition we just have to really go for it in the second half. Its going to be a long 45 mins, but a good test of the players. Conte needs to perform a miracle here. This was always going to be a difficult game for us, they are playing for pride and have nothing to lose. Hopefully they will tire like they did in the first game.

We need to rebalance. If we’re to continue with a back 3, as in the last game, Reggie needs to come on, and either Sanchez or Tanganga goes off. ideally it would be Doherty off, but I fear a second red if Tanganga plays wingback.

Now, that just don’t make sense… lol

I swear this is the most average brainless bunch of players we have had for a while now. This is what we get for constantly buying players in the 20 to 30 million bracket. Thats what average players cost now. We lucked out with Toby and Sonny but the rest are just meh!
The thing is teams like Real and PSG don`t let players go for 20 mil if they think they are any good. And the players we have spent big money on never seem to rise to the heights we expect

What’s the last success story?

Noe Pamarot Vs Matt Doherty - who would you rather have? Perhaps someone needs to do the worst of Spurs in the Levy era thread by position?

Not Doherty, he has no idea about orchestration or producing hits.

Or am I thinking of Norrie Paramor ? Mind you, he's long dead and might still get a tackle or two in.

The annoying thing is when you look at the teams in this competition we should be hot favourites even with our fringe players
We don’t have a fringe forward setup. So the ball keeps coming back. Put Llorente/Bale in this game and it’s a bit different as the ball will be retained up pitch a bit more.

Back